Chapter 17

1 week later...

Layla's POV

Myles and Jahi were at rehearsal so me and Dani decided to go to the mall.

Layla~ Dani you ready??

Dani~ yea

My outfit

Dani's outfit

Dani's outfit

(Natural curls)

(Natural curls)

I walked out the room and went to Ms. Danielle's room and knocked. She opened the door...

Layla~ we're ready

Ms. D~ okay let me just grab my bag.

Layla~ Okay.

I walked back to our room and grabbed a key and me and Dani waited for Ms. Danielle. When she came out, we went outside and drove to the mall.

We were shopping for a while and we were starving so we went to a food court and we got Chick-fil-A.

Ms. D~ okay y'all go ahead and eat I'm going to Dillards real quick.

Dani~ Okay

She walked off and we started eating.

Dani~ girl Myles almost got his ass punched this morning.

Layla~ 😂 what he do??

Dani~ he gone try to leave with a muscle shirt on and some grey sweatpants...

Layla~ 😂😂

Dani~ So I'm like "um sir where are you going with this muscle shirt on??"
And he was like "I'm just going to practice" nah nigga cause you was saying that you might go somewhere else with the guys after rehearsal so I am not gonna have bitches looking at my man with these grey sweatpants on and muscle shirt cause you know some bitch ass hoe gone say sum shit.

Layla~ 😂😂 what did you say.

Dani~ I asked him "didn't you say you was gone go somewhere after rehearsal?" And he was like "yea but" and I cut his ass off and told him nah you not gone leave with these grey sweatpants on cause that's every girl's weakness and he just laughed and changed.