Chapter 2:You were killing me silently

It was again the same morning but now I had someone to wait for me at school but still I did'n say anything to her as I told you shyness.So as usual I went to school,again and there she was waiting for me .Amy:sis I wanted to ask you something.Dont take it heart but are by any chance lesbian.If you are then we can find a beautiful girl for you.I made a confused expression because I didn't knew what she was trying to say.Amy'dont you know that after a month it is Valentine's Day '.'oh stupid girl if you like boys then come with me'.I didn't know what was she trying to do but I was pretty sure that I was not interested in anyone in the school but how could I make her understand that.Amy:hey see this we reached our destination.What the hell was that place I asked to myself.And she said 'this a secret place in our school where every girl hides there gifts and clothes'.I was still confused but I could see colourful flowers dresses and chocolates.'I hid one for you and me too so let's try it come on'she said.I mean how could a person buy a dress for a person whom she just met.She showed me that dress and both of them were so pretty that I started trying them after some hesitation.After wearing that dress I could not believe that it was me.Rather I was seeing a princess in the mirror.And no doubt she looked like an empress of an empire.I didn't know why people judged Amy by her body.I mean she was so beautiful from inside that she would get a king in her life.Then we both quickly removed them and changed into our uniforms.