Chapter 6:Real colours of life

She continued to be sad every time I saw her.But gradually I could see her smile completely fading.And she always had dark eyes ,dull skin and didn't talk to anyone.The one thing she did was crying everyday.And her health degraded every day.I could not understand what was happening to her but I could tell that it was not a life to be lived.
After  a month or so I stopped seeing her in the class or the school.She didn't appear anywhere.Suddenly after two weeks she appeared to the school and told me to bunk all my classes for today.I could see in her eyes that she wanted to tell me something.So I agreed to her.She took me to our schools terrace. When we reached there we both sat there and I saw many crosses and things written on the walls.I didn't knew what was going on in her mind but I knew that something was not right.Suddenly it started raining and the sky got dark.She sat there by my side and said' I always wanted happiness in my life and making others happy but somehow I realised that people wanted me dissappear from their lives.They thought that it was too much.Day by day my life was becoming a burden for all of them.So because of all that going on I started taking drugs.I knew I was doing wrong but I think that it was my fate.And I am sorry for underestimating our friendship.But promise me something you will not let any other Amy suffer and I will miss you olive'.After saying that she headed towards the edge of the terrace and jumped from there. I was still so shocked that I could not move but I could feel my tears coming out.

 I was still so shocked that I could not move but I could feel my tears coming out