Missing you

Doctor:sorry ma'am but I think that your daughter is depressed.She has been suffered a lot.She frequently has panicattacks,she does not sleep,she does not eat properly,she does not talk much and she always calls one name Amy.
Olive:no no not yet.You all think i am crazy right but but someone is dying and I have to save her.

You all think i am crazy right but but someone is dying and I have to save her

Mom:calm Down sweetie you just need to rest that's it.
Olive:Mom please let me go please.
You all must be thinking that this girl is mad but no I used to be very different person 5 years ago.Yeah right I am at this hospital for all this time.Do you think you can handle my past.I am not suffering from everything and I know that I was not the reason for her death but still I am a criminal for myself.So Five years ago in antone high I was a new admission and I got it very easily .I just wanted to study,pass out from that college and become an artist but someone very special came into my life and I was here in this state.It was the first day of my school and obviously it was no joke cause it was The high school.I was a little nervous but I was very very confident that I would not be able to make any friends so I was comforted.Then she came to me the hero and the villain of my one and only story.Amy.Amy:Hey !do you know where is the washroom here.I know its kinda weird but you know what it's urgent.So can you tell me.Then suddenly came a voice which was full of attitude and pride.So she is the second main role in our story Cathy .Cathy:hey fatty the washroom is on the left.And listen Amy aren't these clothes too tight for you.Amy faced Cathy and said"oh Cathy don't worry about me first worry about yourselves .You are looking somewhat similar to a broomstick.And then she walked from the door with a wide smile on her face.I was dazed to see her.She was so bold and fearless.That from that very moment I made her my idol.But still I didn't had courage to talk to her or anyone.I know I am a shy and coward person but this is my only weakness.Even though I am not afraid of dark or heights or cockroaches.So now my tiring day finally started .First was boring chemistry.Then there was torchering maths.And unfortunately I got a partner on my seat but fortunately she was a girl and was I person that I already knew.Yes she was Amy.And now she nearly killed the whole pireod with her warming smile.And then as expected she spoke first'you are a new commer right.Thats why you are so quiet but don't worry whenever anyone troubles you I'll be there to protect you ok' and  against evil gave a sweet smile.You all must be thinking that the story is going very nicely right but don't forget every real story has a sad ending.And I hope my next day also goes by seeing her face.I didn't know what it was but I had an attachment with her.Her smile and her voice was so comforting that I could listen her talk the whole day.