chapter 2

Note: the photos mean nothing in the story.

No one's pov: Jak has just left the room leaving toffee and moon alone. Toffee is somewhat mad that moon said that she doesn't love any one at this point but he has a feeling she was lying to Jak but he has to know.
                          ***
Toffees pov:
"Toffee im... I'm so sorry I didn't mean a..any of it"
Moon said with what I could tell was fear and some where in her voice was a bit of saddness.
"I have a feeling it wasn't and who was that? I get it that his name is Jak but why is he here?"
"He's from a neighboring kingdom and he's the king's eldest son."
"Ok then but do...do you have some one you like or love"
Moon looked at me then at the ground and nodded. I can see that she's smiling as well as blushing. With her still looking at the ground she answers my question.
"He's standing right in front of me"
"I...I um.. you do"
I really can't handle what she just said 'hes standing right in front of me' now don't get me wrong I do like her well love yea but I can't believe she likes me!
"What about you.  Who do you like"
Moon ask me snapping me out my thoughts.
"I umm like you"
                       ***
Moons pov:'OMG ok just calm down moon toffee like you to that's fine right. Just look at him in the eyes and see what happens from there.' I look up at toffee and trying to make eye contact. He looked me in the eyes and with out saying a word he polls me in with a kiss. I didn't poll away but I just put my arms around his neck and just in joy the moment. We polled away a minute of kissing. When we both realize what we both did we both took a step back just looking at each other and blushing.
"Moon i um sorry we kiss it um... Was in the heat of the umm moment."
Toffee said probably thinking that I didn't like but if I didn't I would of polled away.
"Toffee it's fine. I kinda l..."
"Queen moon your friends room is ready"
Some one said before I could finish what I was going to say to toffee.
"Thank you"
"Your welcome my Queen"
Toffee just looked at me and smile.
"Well my Queen should I go to my room or is there any thing you need."
"Toffee why just why"
"Haha I'm sorry I just had to. But really what were you going to say?"
"I um liked the kiss."
"I did to. Well I guess I can head off to my room if you need any thing moon just ask"
"Ok toffee see you tomorrow"
"Same to you"
As toffee left I put my fingers on my lips and lied on my bed thing what happened today.
                           ***