chapter 3 part 1

Note: yes it says part 1. I wanted to brake this chapter in two so we can see more from both povs this will also happen to future chapters as well.

No one's pov: moon and toffee just had a cute little moment. Moon was so excited she just kinda passed out on her bed
                       ***
Toffees pov: as I woke up it felt like something or someone was on the bed with me. I looked over my shoulder to see moon crying in her sleep. I turned over were I could hold her in my arms. A few minutes later she started to stop crying.'i wonder why she's crying.' I thought. She woke up about 20 or so minutes later. She looks up at me and just hugs me and I hug back. It was moon who polled away and just looked at me, I could tell that she had love in her eyes.
"Why were you crying moon? You alright?"
"I...I just had a bad dream."
"Moon I know that your lieing. Tell me what happened."
"Fine I..it was Jak."
(No I'm not going to say what Jak did because I do kinda want to keep this somewhat kid friendly.)
After she told me what happened I was about kill Jak but moon was trying to stop me from killing him which she did.
(Time skip to mid-day)
Me and moon walked to the dinning room to moons sister standing by the table​.
"So the romers are ture. Your alwoing a monster to stay here."
"Look Stella he's not like what we heard from story's."
"As if I give a crap that he is or isnt but you think the kingdom may not stop until he's dead or are you becoming eclipse were you love him."
"But can we at least give him a chance please."
"Fine but you both better know what your doing as well as stay clear of jak."
Stella walks off looking uncomfortable.i turned to moon who was also uncomfortable but just started to walk off so I followed her. She walked to the gardens. When we got to the gardens we see Jak there.
"Ah moon how did you like our night last night."
"You make me sick you know that jak."
"Well I'm better then that monster next to you."
"At least i don't try to make a woman sleep with me."
"Highly doubtful but I have to go. Oh and moon I'll see you tonight.
                           ***