chapter 1

No one's pov: moons mother had died a few months ago but yea she's still upset, her friend toffee has been trying to make her happy but one bay he had this idea.

Toffees pov: as I walked up to the border I see moon walk towards him.
"hey moon."
I yelled trying to get her to notice me which she did. Moon give me a smile as she got closer to where I was at.
"Hey toffee how are you?"
"I'm good and you?"
"Alright. so what you want to do?"
"Umm I have a idea but you may not like it"
"What is it?"
"I live in the castle with you."
All moon did was stare at me with shook and surprised eyes. She was like that for about 3 mins until said something.
"I..umm yeah you can stay in the castle."
"Thank you moon I know this isn't the best time to ask you but we've been planning this for a while so I thought I could of ask later."
All she did was smile and nodded.
                                   ***
Moons pov: as we got to the castle the guards pulled me away from toffee, immediately I told them to put the weapons down. They did what I told them and ask if they can get a room ready for toffee.
"Yes my queen"
Said one of them and all I did was nod. we got into the castle and as soon as we did we when up to my room. As I open the door I see someone there immediately toffee got in front of me. The person turned around and I see that's prince Jak.
"So I see you brought a monster here. Do you want me to kill him my love."
"My love?!"
Toffee look at me with a look like 'your dating someone'. As soon as he give me that look I shook my head no. I got in front of toffee to protect him from Jak even tho he can heal his injuries with out any thing.
"You won't harm him Jak."
"Aww what you going to blast me with one of your magic oh no I'm so scared"
"As I said be for you will never be the king nor my husband."
"Then who do you love?"
"I...I love no one at this time"
As I said that I hear toffee
"No"
Under his breath and I see Jak just smile and walk off.
"Good luck trying to get with her now monster."
Jak walked of closing the door.