chapter 3 part 2

(Thxs @Heatherallen017 for the idea in this chapter and thx for over 200 views and thank you for your wait enjoy)

Moons pov: I just felt shocked and scared at what Jak said. Was he really going to try what he did last night again? I looked over at toffee to see him just ready to kill Jak and all I did was hug him. So he was holding me back and he wispersd in my ear.
"We should run away together."
"W...what?"
I was confused at what he meant by 'run away'. Like we just go out to the fields for a while or leave like eclipsa did.
"We run away together like leave muinw(sorry for spelling) if you don't want to then we don't have to."
"Sure I really ever wanted to be queen anyways. It was forced on me by my mother."
I was the one who never wanted to be queen it was my sister but mother said that it was my job of the oldest to be the ruler not my sister.
"Well at least your sister can do what she wants as queen but do you really want to leave you may miss this place."
"Yes I'm sure toffee I want to leave I want to be with you."
"Y...you do?"
Toffee ask blushing.
"Y..yes I d.. do. Your the only one I love not Jak."
I could see toffee smile at that. It was as if he was saying that he loves me back.
"Then with at, will you go out with me moon?"
"I..I will"
"Then tonight we run away if you wish my love."
"Ok"
With that he lived my Chin and kissed me. Before I know it I put my arms around his neck and kissed back. We pulled away after a minute or two.

***Later that night***

I hear a soft knock on my door. I walked over to the door and opened it to see toffee standing there with a beg that we're going to need.
"Did you write the note?"
Toffee asked and I nodded. I give him the note which read

Dear Stella,

I know that you haven't seen this coming but I'm leaving. Ever when mom died I couldnt take it. You were more able to keep yourself from over come with emotions. I can't handle the job of being queen. And no if your also thinking that I have fallen for the monster that I have let stand here that the castle then your wrong. Just know that I love you Stella and no matter what I will always look at you as my sister and friend. I hope you are a great queen and please tell the kingdom that me and the monster I befriend have been kiddnaped and murder.

                              Love, Moon

After toffee read it he put it on my bed.
"Are you ready"
"Yes Toff"
"Then let's go"
With that we sncked out of the castle and ran towards the woods. We made it to a butiful house and I know it was toffees bue to the smile on his face