7: Homecoming? Coming Home?

Here it is. Slowly but surely. Thank you very much. Please vote and leave me a comment. Aldub you all. #ALDUB107thWeeksary. hahahahaha

-------------------
(UnEdited)

"THE WEDDING IS OFF!"

That's what they heard from the lady walking in from they don't know where it's coming from. He or she was agitated in a way relieved.

"Ms. Karen, what is going on?" Maine ask the wedding coordinator.

"Oh my! I'm so sorry, Ms Mendoza. I wasn't able to call you ahead of time. Ms. Vida cancelled the wedding an hour ago. She did not show up at the church. I apologize that you have to drive all the way over here for nothing." He continued to babble in a high pitched voice with hands and fingers gestures. Maine just stared at the wedding coordinator, he looks flustered and exhausted. She was amused, how could he be so energetic in times like this.

"What do you mean by that, Madam La Belle?" Maine asked the wedding coordinator.

"Oh, I don't know, Ms. Maine." He said with all of his hand gestures and femininity. Maine smiled a bit and glanced at Alden who's now wincing watching the wedding coordinator, Madam La Belle, aka Charles Philipp Carter. He's the same wedding coordinator for them and King and Alric. Allyn's business partner.

"What do you mean, you don't know? Aren't you the coordinator? Does Allyn knows about this?" Alden asked in an infuriating manner. The guy is good at what he does but he can't just stand the fact that he is caught between being abman and a woman, in short, he's a woman trapped in a man's body. He's gay. He has nothing against them but the fact he turned out to be like that is beyond him.

"Well, now Charlie...." Maine started to say but she was cut off by him.

"Ewww.... Maine! Really?!" He said in a disgusting tone. "Stop calling me Charlie. We talked about this already." He said in a stagey way. What can she say, he's a girl that is trapped in a boy's body as he always say.

"How do you know each other again?" Alden asked wincing and gritting.

"He was once arrange to Maine." Jing simply said. Alden's forehead furrowed. Nikko laughed.

"I thought you already knew about it?" He queried looking at Maine and back to Alden.

"Yeah, I did but I didn't actually realized that Charlie and him are one and the same." Alden verbalized his thoughts. Jing smiled to almost giggling.

"Wow. Den, really? You haven't put two and two together?" Her giggling is now a full blown laugh.

"Oh, shut up, Ginny! As if I keep track on people's lives." Alden said irritatedly but in a jokingly manner. He knows she is teasing him now but he didn't like the fact that this guys was once arrange to his now fiancee. "I have more important thing to worry and think about." He turned his gaze on Maine. But he knew what he's feeling inside. Jealousy.

"Whatever." She said giving up but still chuckling. "Anyway, where's Vida now?" She continued.

"I got a call from Lady Allyn that Vida just stormed off the church door even before they opened it for her. Then Lady Allyn said she got into a car and book it." He was artistically flicking his fingers all over the place. Nikko chuckled. Alden winced, one more time. Jing giggled. Maine laughed.

"I think we can go now." Alden announce to everyone. Tired of watching him.

"I guess so." Maine expressed.