7

Albany

After sitting in my big empty home alone, I contemplated stopping by the Jacks' house. I knew Sam wasn't home because he was posting selfies at the gym and I recently read that word has gotten out that Madison and Gilinsky broke up, she was seen kissing Brooklyn Beckham. Might as well go through heartbreak with Jack than alone, right?

to: Gilinsky
you home?

from: Gilinsky
yeah, door's always open for u.

I slipped on my sneakers and Supreme LV hoodie before grabbing my keys and heading to my garage. I picked one of my forgien cars to get into and went to Gilinsky's. After sitting in some traffic, I pulled up to their driveway of their hidden hills house. I rang the bell and the door opened shortly after.

Standing in front of me was a shirtless Jack Gilinsky, sad and shirtless.

"So it's true?" I questioned, stepping inside.

I heard him sigh as he shut the door behind me, "Unfortuneally."

I pulled him in for a hug, "I saw your post."

I took in a sharp breath, taking in his cologne.

"It was for the best, i'm leaving soon anyways. It was bound to happen." I let go of him and he pulled me to the kitchen.

"We'll sulk together." He gave me a forced smile, looking through his cabinets for food.

"Why don't we hit the beach? We'll pack lunch and go for a couple of hours. I don't know about you but I could really use the sun."

He thought about it for a second, then nodded. "We can go to the fancy one, the one that has bar."

"You're not even old enough to order." I laughed.

"Yeah," He smirked, "But you are."

**

❤1m💬666k@albanywhittmore: why would anyone cheat on this ??

❤1m💬666k
@albanywhittmore: why would anyone cheat on this ??

@alxsam: IS SHE WITH G NOW??? IM SO CONFUSED
@sammysjack: so much has happened in the past week im lost
@amazingalbany: YES GIRL U GO GIRL U BE HAPPY
@gilinskydreams: SHES SHADING MADISON THE TEA IS HOT PPL 🐸🐸

@alxsam: IS SHE WITH G NOW??? IM SO CONFUSED@sammysjack: so much has happened in the past week im lost@amazingalbany: YES GIRL U GO GIRL U BE HAPPY @gilinskydreams: SHES SHADING MADISON THE TEA IS HOT PPL 🐸🐸