The answer not the question

WHAT NICKI I I I I I'm pregnant meek ok IM PREGNANT OK months ago I was throwing up after you had sex with me and than that's when I found out you cheated on me with nessa
Flashback..MEEK FUCKKKKK DEEPER DADDY OMG OMG MEEEKKKK SLOW DOWN meek was stroking his dick inside of nicki FUCKKK FUCKKK While hitting her gspot MEEK BABY I I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU BABY STAWWP FUCK BABY NICKI STFU GRABS NICKI THROAT IN PULLS HER BY HER HAIR WHILE GOING DEEPER IN DEEPER LOOKING AT HER BACK ARCH FUCKK IM GONNA CUM BABY DONT FUCKING CUM INTO YOU SAY MY NAME WHATS MY NAME RIHMEEEEEK FUCKKKK WHATS MY FUCKING NAME DADDYYYYYYYYY in meek in nicki cummed at the same time in passed out than there was a phone call from nessa in nicki answered it and nessa said baby I need your dick inside of me daddy right fucking now all ik was nicki slapped me in this left out the door.
FLASHBACK OVER.
I'm sorry for not telling you as nicki said with tears rolling down her face while meek was wiping them from her eyes baby it's ok I'm sorry for every thing I did I understand when is my baby due December 7 that's 5 more months in 7 days our baby gone to be born girl or boy it's a girl meek I just want you to be in her life that's all nicki baby of course I'm gone be in her life just like I'm in papis I love you ok I I love you more in meek just kissed her without saying a word.

To be continued🙈🙈