Bday party part two

Heaven was having fun with her best friend torri

her In torri always fighting each other me and torri  mama was bffs for our whole life frr I loved candi asss that's my bitchhhh in heaven in torri  act just like me and candi torri and heaven was playing with the balloons while I was talking to c...

her In torri always fighting each other me and torri mama was bffs for our whole life frr I loved candi asss that's my bitchhhh in heaven in torri act just like me and candi torri and heaven was playing with the balloons while I was talking to candi about something all of a sudden meek gone come in my face nicki I need to talk to you about some yeah ok about what meek I'm talking to candi meek gone take her I'm about to get me some to eat nicki come here okkkkk gosh ok nicki me and nessa broke up I can't do this nomore I need you in I want to be with you in heaven forever I'm sick of living every day without you two in my life together all I'm asking is for you to be my girl again as meek said that he picked nicki up put her to the wall in kissed her so passionately nicki just kissed back lost for words meek I i meek just left THINK ABOUT IT NICKI I LOVE YOU "I love you too I said softly lost for words I was standing there thinking what did he do to me just in my thoughts so I went back into heaven party in I seen every one left besides candi in torri I guess they staying the night I just took heaven in took her to get a bath lost for words HEAVEN yes mommy she said scared I'm sorry baby but what would you do if me in your farther for back together she smiled so hard mommy that was my bday wish I wished we can all be together one big happy family mommy I would be happy she said smiling so hard ok baby lets get out of the tub ok mommy I go to bed now ok baby girl I love you mommy I love you too gn wait come here we have to pray ok mommy I love you god in thank you for making my wish come true I love you farther for making me to I love who I am in my mommy in daddy we will be happy in happy I want to thank you for my blessings I always have to learn my lessons god god in Jesus to I pray for my sins in my mommy in daddy's to amen I smiled at her and she ran to her room while I was still thinking.

To be continued I did good on the praying part 😍😍gn guys