The dream

Y'all btw the last chapter wasn't real the bitch was dreaming I wish nicki ass would ❤️❤️😁💀but continuing the dreammmmmm.

YOU WHAT NICKI meek I I killed heaven so me and you can be together forever no kids just us YO NICKI ION WANNA EVEN FUCKING BE WITH YOUR CRAZY ASS THE FUCK WRONG WITH YOU KILLING MY FUCKING BABY I STUCK MY DICK IN YOU AND LET MY CUM GO IN YOU FOR NO FUCKING REASON I SHOULD CALL THE FUCKING POLICE ON YOUR DUMB ASS damn meek your making me so fucking wet yelling at me nicki says bitting her lips while going to her pants in sticking her hand deep in her making her moan NICKI THIS SHIT NOT DAMN NICKI STOP nicki keeps moaning THIS SHIT NOT A FUCKING JOKE NICKI YOU BETTER BE FUCKING GLAD IM OUT OF TOWN RIGHT FUCKING NOW WHERE TF IS DAMN NICKI STOP DAMN SHIT MAKING ME HARD mhmmm mhmmmm mmmmm daddy fuck me give me your dick I want you to slide it insides of me in make me cry baby choke me daddy fuckkkk meeek I'm cumming uhhhhh fuckkkkkkk meek fuckkk NICKI STOP FUCKING PLAYING meeK says as his dick was hard rock NICKI THIS SHIT ISNT FUNNY YO meek I I I NICKI U WHAT OMG WTF NICKI SAYS as she wake up out of her sleep she calls meek in tell him everything that happens in check on heaven.

To be continued lil freaks hoes