02.

Meredith's POV

"I'm coming back everyone! I shout for each member of my family."

My pitbull -Ed- runs to me and jumps on my body. I smile and pet him. He yelps of hapiness and then turns around my legs. I took him from an animal's hospital when he was younger, six months approximately. The owner of that place had given me its story. He has been given shamelessly up and this, at only one month. He spent one month alone in the street whitout nobody help him. I was degusting of some persons. How can we give up an animal when we take responsibilities for it? I will not never understand this kind of persons that choose someone for compagny and then, when they think they are better alone than accompagnied, give it up. But now, he is happy to be with us -me in particular since I took him away from that place- and live his full life of dog.

"- Hi Ed! How are you today? I ask him even if I know he is not goin-

- He's not gonna answer you, you know? Chelsea, my grand sister, says crossing her arms on her chest.

- I told you something? I boo with tight teeth."

Me and she are not in a friendly relationship. I do not know why but she hates me and I can not bear her. She makes me sick and I do not want to be around her. I look maybe like a little bitch thinking of my sister like I do but I do not like her, and I do not hide it like a secret. Her eyes are darker than before she comes to me and up and down my body. Does she search gold? Because I do not sleep enough like she does to manage at her level. Oh my lord, I am mean. Perhaps she deserves it? I do not know, I do not know.

"- Be cool and everyone'll be with you too? Learn this lesson and you'll all understand.

- Not be a whore and everyone won't look at you like if you do. Learn this lesson and I promess you'll be maybe consider like a normal girl, and not a girl with a big mouth that can-

- Stop both! Come to the table, right now! Mum shouts."

Ho, she is maybe angry by the way we have talked. Not grave, it is not a big case.

"- I'ld like you're apologize to each other. Mum orders.

- Don't even think such a thing. Chelsea says, still angry about what I said earlier."

I think one thing: if it was wrong, she will not react like she does. So I can consider I am right.

"- Mery.. Mum blows. Say you're sorry to her sister.

- Not even in her dreams. I spit looking at the nominee. If she doesn't do it I won't do it too.

- Stop! You're sisters and I don't understand why you couldn't bear each other! She screams, visibly angry too. Mery.. I know-

- No, stop Mum. I say severely. I know what you're gonna tell and-

- Since your dad is died, our family breaks and I don't wanna this. She explains with a sob on her voice. I know you were close to him and his death killed you on the inside but-

- Stop! I cry. Stop, stop, stop! I scream getting up on my feet. Stop talking about him and all the shit surrounding his subject. I don't wanna hear anymore."

I stand up and I make my way to the stairs. It is impossible for me staying with them after what my mum has said.

"Maybe she was close to him but it's not a reason to insult me. Chelsea adds with her old bitch voice."

I am about to hit her in a few seconds ago if she does not retire what she said right now.

"- What did you say earlier? I say turning on myself to face her.