05.

Meredith's POV

Oh my lord, no. Not a twice.

Tears running  down my cheeks and my eyes into his, I am about to beg him not making  something but his grip becomes tighter than earlier. Oh hell, no!

"- Say yes and I leave.

- Yes.

- Oh baby... He chuckles making sliding his fingers on my right cheek. You dunno what you did.

- Of course. Of course you're gonna let me leaving here. I smile proudly.

- I'm excited for the next time.

- Excited for?

- You, on a ride."

That conversation reminded me something and an uncomfortable thrill down my back.

"- But now I said 'yes', you have to let me leaving.

- Yes of course, love."

He steps back and smiles. This man is weird and I do not want to stay close to him. I walk past him and hit his shoulder with mine, making him laughing.

"- What's wrong with you? I spit.

- Nothing love. He retorts shaking his head. You're too wild for a dominant man like I am.

- One more reason you have to find another girl.

- You're my gi-

- Female. I correct. Oops.

- I gotta you and now-

- You're crazy and I know it's the last time I see you so, have a good day and make an happy girl! I smile and then, leave him."

"- Take your time, Mery!

- Sorry I thought being faster.

- Where do we go?

- We go back at home because tomorrow is a school day but after my training, we'll go to grandma and grandpa, ok?

- I wanted to go somewhere else... She sighs getting deeper in her seat."

I close my eyes and take a deep breath. In just one night, a lot of things changed. And I feel guilty for my sister's accident. I do not like her but I do not want her hurting.

"- Why? I ask looking at her and the road in the same time.

- I don't want to be back at home and thinking about what it happened earlier."

I feel hurt for her because she is too young seeing stuff like that. I blow and then drive in another direction.

"- What are you doing, Mery?

- I take you to a better place than home is actually.

- I ever told you I love you? She smiles giving me a kiss on my right cheek.

- I love you too, sis."

And then I drive until finding an adequate motel. The road seems endless and my sister and I blow together. We laugh and then she tells me she has a maybe new boyfriend. I do not know how she does having a new boyfriend all the week but she does. Personally I only had two boyfriends and it is been a long time. In first, as I am in love I am scared that the boy cheats on me and then I have a broken heart. Boys in general search sex and I give sex to anyone. I am not ready for this, in particular after what happened with my dad. I am freaking out and that will not change, I guess.