04.

Meredith's POV

Tears burning my cheeks and hands covering my mouth, I run to her. I fall on my knees and look at her trembling. Oh my lord, oh my lord!

"Chelsea, stay with me! I cry."

My hands on the air and my body trembling more seconds spent.

"Ah! My mum lets out a moan of pain."

I turn on my feet and see her crying. I get up on my feet and take her against me.

"Call the police and the hospital! She needs to go there! She orders me as she runs to her. Everything is ok, baby. She sings."

I listen to what she said and get down the stairs. My body goes to the family phone and pick up putting it against my right ear. I bit my left nails and wait to someone who will answer.

"- Yes? Can I help y-

- Yes, in another case I wouldn't call you. I spit.

- How can I help-

- My grand sister has been subjected being burned up.

- How is it happened? She asks with calm.

- I don't know. She called me and then I found her like I did.

- Where do you live, Miss?

- 164 E Bell St Jackson, Mississippi.

- Well, I give you three teams. I need to keep talking with you.

- Why? They're gonna arrive in a few minutes, right?

- Of course, we do our best but I need to know how hurt is your sister.

- Oh course, I'm gonna up the stairs!"

I run to my bedroom and see my mum crying. My sob comes back and I feel like if I was going to drown on my own cryings.

"- You're still here?

- Yes, for sure.

- In which position is she? She asks writing some things on her computer.

- Uh she's down, lied on her right side on my mum's thighs.

- Her eyes are opened or closed?

- C-Closed...

- Take care she keeps her eyes opened!"

"- Mum! I say completely panicky.

- What?"

I need to be calm to prevent making her panicky. I take a deep breath and then look at her.

"- She has to keep her eyes opened. She has to keep awake until guys come to help her.

- Ok but she fell asleep three minutes ago, Mery!

- Ok ok just... I start taking a deeper breath than before to prevent tears running down."

"She has to be awake! The voice in the phone says."

I am about to tell it to my mother but a knocking on the getaway makes noise.

"Mary, go to open the door! I order her."

She nods and obeys. A few seconds later, footstep make noise and five persons walk into my bathroom.

"- What is happened? One of them asks come closer to my mum and my sister.