03.

Meredith's POV

I feel tears running down my cheeks and I know memories were back. I shake my head and look at the ground. Why must they come back? I do not want to remind me that is all my fault. I sniff and close my eyes. I need to forget. Not forgetting the courage to fight against a stranger of my father. He has given his life for me and now, he died. I will always have this heartache but I have to smile and to live thinking of how happy he is in heaven and he would not want I feel like I do. He would say 'My life is yours. If you feel insafe, I will always be with you, by your side to lead you as you feel lost. I'm your dad and I love you more than anything.' Just thinking of makes me cry. I loved him so much and then I just love him more. He was not close to my grand sister -I do not wonder why. They were close while she is younger because she was not a whore yet. But growing up does not help her. She got bad relationship and let herself introducing in bad party. She is become another person that we knew before all this. However, it was quite amazing. Apparently, me and she were in a good relationship when we were younger. Fortunaly, I have any memory of this perfect shit. I do not hate my sister but I dislike her of all my mind. She disgusts me and it is reciprocal, I guess.

My skin is red because of water temperature and I get hot. I change it but its becomes hotter than earlier. I try to low the temperature but nothing happens. I frown and decide to step back because I am more than red. I look like if I am burning up inside. I let a moan of pain leaving my mouth and stare at my body. Oh my lord. How did it happen? I know our dad should have changed the thermostat but never something like that was happened before. I did not manage to stop water! Oh my lord, oh my lord.

My skin burns and my nerves pulls me to pieces. My mouth opens and tears start to run on my cheeks. I cried a lot today.

"You've finished? Because I'ld like taking one too. My grand sister says."

I frown and then blow.

"- You get yours, why do you come asking me this?

- Your little sister is into it so I can't put make up on my-

- I go out in a few minutes. I cut her."

Look at her words, she said "your little sister". That means a lot..

"- Seconds. She corrects.

- I do all I want, its's mine not yours. Either you wait or you leave my bedroom. I spit.

- Okay, okay! Not need to be mean. She sights."

I blow dryly and then put a towel around my body. I brush a little my hair and leave the room.

"- She's only yours until you get the other.

- Of course. She retorts entering into my bathroom."

I blow twice and let me falling on my bed. I need sleeping, right now. But as soon as I close my eyes to get sleep, I review the scene where my dad past away.

Unfortunately, I need it. Really.

<<><><>>

"Help! A female voice screams."

I open my eyes and blink. From where does it come? I am getting up as something hits my face, making me falling asleep on my bed twice.

<<><><>>

My head makes me in pain and my throat is dry. I try to salivate but I do not manage it. I blink and then I discover I am on my bed and under my covers. I can not tell about what it happened last night but I feel like it was real. It was not only a dream. I felt something hitting my face very hard and then, I do not remember anymore.

What did it happen? Something but I do not know what.

"I am maybe sick. I say to myself."

I get up and go to my bathroom. Perhaps a shower will help me to relax.

"I ain't crazy. Am I?"

I shake my head and open the door. I enter into it and I see something that froze my blood.

Oh no.

"Mama! I shout."

_________________________________

What's happening in here? :D You'll know in the nexxtttttt -Mady xx