06.

Meredith's POV

Oh hell no. I trip on my feet and mess my equilibrium up. I shout in fear but do not touch the ground. I open my eyes and find large hands on my waist. Understanding quickly what happened, I shout in panicky and get a fight with them. But at the end, we fall together on the ground, his body on mine and his hands trapping me. Oh hell no. Footstep stop in the corridor and I know my sister stopped. No, keep running!

Unfortunately that remains in my head because I do not manage to make good sentences.

"Do you think running from me? He asks chuckling in the same time."

I hit his ass with my left foot and then, while he fall completely on me, I jump on the other side and try to get up on my feet. But he grabs my ankles making me falling twice. Shit. I crawl away from him but his grip is tight, very tight. I throw my feet into his face but he dodges it. Double shit.

"I ask you a question, baby. He says jumping on me."

I try to leave his grip but he decides to sit down on my waist and blocking me all possible movements.

"Fuck you up. I spit to the crazy man on me. Run, Marissa! I scream to her."

I do not care about what it will happen to me but not to her. I do not want he hurts her. She is my little sister and I prefer being hurt for her. I have to protect her like the way I always did. She is me younger so I protect myself like a way I never did in the past - my dad knows it.. His both hands grab mine and put them on my back. Sitting on my ass now, I can feel his prominent dick hidden his pants. Oh lord.

"- Are you sure to not want giving me an answer, love? He asks with a sweet and devil voice, close to my right ear.

- Get away from me, asshole. I hiss turning my head toward him, his nose is almost touching mine.

- Oh no baby, I got you now and then. He sights close to my neck before kissing on it.

- Get away from me. I say slowly being sure him to understand the thing.

- And I say no. He spit getting up on his feet with me against him. You're mine and now you're gonna understand what it means."

I keep getting a fight with him but he blocks all my movements. He is annoying, fuck!

"Take her there! He orders to someone I do not see."

The lights are still turned off and that scares me more. Why did they turn off then? I am sure it is the man's fault. He knewhe would have more difficulties to catch me if lights brightening the corridor turned off. I hate him. I hate him so much without knowing him.

Then I hear footstep and lights turn on. But I would have preferred them to be turn off. I feel tears coming back and then running on my cheeks.

"No, no, no! I scream crying."

There is not no one in this fucking motel to help us? Tears blur completely my vision and my breath holds away.

"- Now you get two choices, either you follow me and nothing will happen to your sister or you don't follow me and we'll have a problem.

- No.. I blow closing my eyes and lowing my head. You can't do this. I retort shaking my head in denial. What have I done to you to want a bad thing like that? I blow again giving up my fight against his tight grip."

I keep crying, my head lowed to the ground, and then he bends down to me. His breath touchs my skin and burns her up. Thrills down my back and I sigh in fear. What have I done in my entire life to have enduring thing like that? His breath holds mine away as I feel his lips close to my right ear twice. Oh lord, he is too close for my heart.

"I want you on a ride. On my ride. On my cock. Jumping on my nuts. You're gonna know what means the term "to get a ride"."

I have never been so shocked in my life. How can he think about that like he does? It is gross, like he is. He disgusts me with all my heart and I want him away from me. His hands makes me sick and wanting to throw up.

"Never you'll be able to- Ah! I shout in pain."

He smacks my ass with his right hand and then repeats the action based on my disobedience.

"Oh, you feel this, baby? He asks in my ear, sighing of pleasure."

I want to split in his face but he sits on my legs. I want to hit him in his face but he holds my hands in my back. I want to talk to him and say how disgusting is he but I can not because he will hurt me more. He has the power and he gloats, I guess.

But everything that ran on my mind stop making a way to pain. Mentally pain, however. I feel his hands sliding until reaching my zip tie and getting underneath. I gasp and try to prevent him but he is so stronger than me..

"I told you you're too wild for me, but I never told you that I won't make you as I want. He chuckles in my ear."

Thinking of my sister who is watching this makes me even sicker. I do not want she watchs a rap, she is too young!

"Make anything you want, but not in front of my little sister. Plea- I beg but he cuts me smacking my clitoris with a bad slap."

I cry even more as I feel his whole right hand being on my bottom. The worse part of this is I can even not defend myself against his touching because I am on my belly and not my back. He disgusts me even more.

"Oh baby, do you feel this? He teases kissing my hair before acting."

My cries enhance as I feel two of his fingers pinching my clitoris. I struggle to leave his grip but more I move more it hurts me. I keep crying and try making him to let my hands go but he does not want this. He tights his grip and then gets up on his feet.

"You've to tell me your preference before I do it. Because I think you're not gonna take pleasure if it's me who choose."

I shake my head and then I say I prefer going with him instead of my sister goes with a monster like he is.

"Good choose baby.. He coos in my neck. But you'll be punished for your words and your resistance."

And then, I fall weirdly asleep.

____________________________________

Ok soooo, it's good nah? The dark is taking place aha

Mady xx