Prologue

A blood curling scream resonated through the night. The six boys gathered inside the luxurious mansion of the Park family widened their sleepy eyes.

"You all heard that, right?" A black-haired boy who seemed to be the youngest one asked in an alarmed voice. He quickly got up from the lavish maroon leather couch and rushed towards the window. He gasped, horror painting his entire face. 

"H-hyungs...I think you need to see this..."

Intriguied by the maknae's reaction, four other boys hurried to watch what was going on outside the house. 

"What in the world-"

"Well, what is it?!" Another guy, with turquoise hair, interupted the incredulous murmur of a skinny brown-haired boy. "I hope it's something worth waking me up for, or you guys are done for." He got up from the gigantic armchair where he had been dozing off just a few minutes ago and made his way towards his friends.

"What the-" 

"I told you that it's something you hyungs need to see." The youngest one spared everyone from the long list of curses that the half-asleep boy had been just about to use. 

"But aren't we going to do something about it?" Another brown-haired boy asked hesitantly.

"Stay put, Hobi. We can't involve ourselves in this mess. We can't risk accidentaly revealing our powers." A purple-haired boy with cute dimples talked in a categorical voice, as he gave the anxious boy a look that seemed too intelligent for his 15 years of life.

"Namjoon-hyung! Those people might die!" The skinny boy talked again with genuine worry in his dark eyes.

"Taehyung-ah, he said it's too dangerous. Besides, it's waaay more better if we go to sleep now. It's so late already." The mint-haired boy pointed towards the black clock that was hanged on the wall behind them. Its hour hand indicated number 1.

As if those words were all that they needed to hear, the boys all left the window reluctantly. All...except for one blond boy whose eyes were still glued to his neighbour's house. 

Red and orange flames danced dangerously through the manor's windows, shedding a warm light on his concentrated face. 

A fire...In this cold and humid autum night, the nearby house actually caught fire?

The boy's dark eyes fell on something outside the manor. Something...no. Someone! The one that had caught his attention was a tall boy whose clothes had been almost distroyed by the raging fire. The interesting fact was that, aside from that, the boy, who was most likely in his teens, seemed perfectly fine. Though it was obvious that he had been inside the house when it caught fire.

Without giving it a second thought, he ran away from the window and grabbed one arm of the boy who was still awake. 

"Come with me!" His voice came out squeaky because of the adrenaline that was rushing inside his body. They couldn't wake the other boys up so he dragged the skinny boy away from his room as fast as he possibly could.

"What are you doing, Jimin?!" The startled boy hissed at him and pulled his arm from his friend's grip. "I was about to fall asleep! If you don't have a reason for-"

"Shhhhh!" The boy called Jimin put his hand on Taehyung's mouth, silencing his outburst. "I need your help for saving those people that are trapped in the fire."

"Whaaat? But Namjoon-hyung said-"

Taehyung's eyes widened in shock as he struggled to process his bestfriend's words. But as soon as he grasped the situation, he gave Jimin a mischievous look.