Sorry.

Park Jimin hadn't done it on purpose

He hadn't completely forgotten that he had invited Min Yoongi to the library on purpose. It wasn't an accident either. It just kind of happened.

He had been so excited during dance class that he managed to finally finish that choreography he had been working on. He danced it at least four times and filmed it once. So happy was Park Jimin about the fact that he could finally tell Min Yoongi.

But that all went away when he was making out with one of the guys in the locker room.

The worst part about this is that it was Kris.

Now you may be wondering how the hell this happened. Well, not even Park Jimin knows. One minute he was getting changed and the next he was being pinned against the wall by no one else that Kris.

Park Jimin was confused at first, but the fact that he had had a crush on Kris when he first went to college completely put that confusion away. It made every little thought about Min Yoongi and the way Park Jimin was going to break the news to him fade away into nothingness.

After about ten minutes of making out and doing the other shit (not sex) the bell rang and Kris pulled away. He got out a piece of paper and wrote something on it before handing it to Park Jimin.

"Come meet me outside after school," he had said as Park Jimin read what appeared to be a phone number, "I want to show you something." Park Jimin nodded, but before Kris could actually leave the dressing rooms he asked one last thing.

"Why the phone number?"

Kris spun around with a sweet smile painted on his face. "So you can text me during class," he rolled his eyes and spun around again, "duh"

And so Park Jimin went to lunch with a goofy look on his face and some weird tingly feeling in his stomach.

And funnily enough, Park Jimin didn't even notice the way that Min Yoongi was looking only at him during lunchtime. He didn't even acknowledge the fact that he had actually eaten. Min Yoongi had eaten willingly.

And Park Jimin ignored him completely.

So the next two periods were spend sharing memes and horrible lessons with Kris over the phone. And then Park Jimin immediately left school. It wasn't like he had anything to do, right?

"Hey, Park!" Park Jimin looked over to the direction that the voice was coming in and found Kris sitting on a bench in the school's field.

"Hey Kris," Park Jimin said as he started walking over to where Kris was sitting, "why the heck are we here?" Kris chuckled as he intertwined his and Park Jimin's fingers.

"Be patient," Kris said as he watched the students fly out of the school doors, "I want to show you something, remember?" Park Jimin nodded as he saw Jeon Jungkook run up to Kim Seokjin and tell him something before they both laughed and parted ways.