Chapter One

Omg I cannot believe this! Mackenzie Ziegler is back in town! She is the reason me and Hayden broke up. Yea I know sad story! But it is what it is! Isn't it? Well Hayden and I dated for 4 months, till Mackenzie came. Well that's in the past now. I am single! Who do I hangout you may ask? I hangout with my two best friends Jayden, and Katie! They were with me when it all happened. Oh well time to move on! I'm just going to pretend Hayden does not exist! The next day, every one is walking down the halls whispering about Mackenzie! I headed to my locker, when I saw Hayden standing in front of it, like if he was waiting for me. Back in the old days he would do that every day! "Hey Annie!" Hayden said.
"What do you want Hayden?" I asked in annoyance. "So I was thinking about asking Kenzie out!" Hayden said expecting me to say something cool about it. " Okay then go to your friends about it don't ask your ex girlfriend!" I said in anger. "I'm just joking! Chill Annie!" Hayden said in a sarcastic way. Oh my god I can't believe he would ask me that! Like I'm his ex why would he do that! Well I'm going to go to history class. I had to sit with Mackenzie the whole class! She kept giving me this smirk that says "I stole your boyfriend!" I swear I was this close to losing my marbles! After History I headed over to lunch. Of course I sat with my best friends Katie and Jayden! I had told them what had happened earlier, about Hayden. "Why the heck would he ask you that?" Jayden asked.
"I don't know, he is probably trying to make me jealous. But it ain't working, it gets me mad!" I said in anger! "Well like you said before Annie, ignore him! Just pretend he doesn't exist!" Katie said. After a long talk with the girls I went back, to my last classes, then I went walking home. Because I haven't gotten my drivers license yet. Out of nowhere I see Hayden's car coming my way. But of course I ignore it. He stops where I'm walking, he asks me if I want a ride. Of course I said no! But he kept insisting. Was he waiting for me to say yes? Yep! He was. I got in and stayed quiet the whole ride. "Come on Annie talk a little, or should I say? Live a little haha!" Hayden said in a funny way. "Whatever Hayden! Just take me home!" I said in anger. "Fine sheesh!" Hayden said in a sad tone. We arrived home and when I got off, he got off too. What is this boy planning? "Annie I miss you!" Hayden said. "Whatever Hayden! You can leave my house now!" "But I don't want to leave!" Suddenly Hayden picks me up and sits me down in the counter. He started into my eyes and said "Be mine again." And he left.