Chapter Eight

Hayden's P.O.V
I immediately took Annie to the Hospital! I know Jayden doesn't like me, but we used to be really good friends. And I want to be there for her and Annie. She was crying so much, I comforted her and told her everything would be alright.
Jayden's P.O.V
Idk where I was, but I could just hear voices. I just remember that I was driving the car and I blacked out! I started to hear more clearly, it was Annie and Hayden. Why is Hayden here? Ugh. I hear Annie cry. She shouldn't be crying. I then hear Hayden tell Annie that everything will be alright. Maybe Hayden has a good heart after all.. I try to open my eyes but i can't.
Hayden's P.O.V
I gave Annie a kiss on the forehead.
I really wanted Jayden to wake up. She can't be in this much pain. Visiting hours where then over and we had to leave home. I let her stay over, we didn't go to school and we called the school why. Glad the school could cope with us. This was our routine every day, but we changed it up a little, because of school you know. Jayden was getting better each day. Which was really good. Jayden learned to like me again. She doesn't call me playerall anymore. Idk what changed her mind but I'm fine with it. :) Jayden is getting therapy classes and Annie and I are helping her out. I've never seen Annie this happy before. When Jayden got in the accident, Annie was scared for life. But I was there for her. And I think she loved that I was there for her.
Jayden's P.O.V
One month has passed already and I'm getting released today! I'm so excited! I can't wait to see everyone! Annie and Hayden have been there for me since the start. I've learned the fact of accepting Hayden. He actually has a great heart! The way he looks at Annie! It's just too cute! Then the way she looks at him! Can't they date already!!
Well I can't wait to see Katie! And my other dance friends! I'm really excited to get out of here, I feel like it's been forever!
Annie's P.O.V
Jayden is getting out tomorrow! That's exciting! I can't wait till she comes back to school with us! It hasn't been the same without her. But it's okay! She's coming back!
Hayden's P.O.V
I asked Annie if she could move in with me in my new apartment! Yep! That's right. I got a new apartment while Jayden was in the hospital! I'm glad Annie lives with me! I also asked Jayden if she wanted to live with me and Annie, she said she would love too! Jayden has her room, and me and Annie share our room together! We have a living room, a kitchen, two bathrooms, and yea! But don't worry the apartment will grow soon!