Chapter Three

Hayden's P.O.V
Wow I can't believe Kenzie would actually do that to me! I think I know how Annie feels now. I feel bad I broke up with her for Kenzie! God I'm such an idiot! I decided to go to Kenzie's house, since she gave me the key. When she came in she saw me laying on the couch. "Hayden, babe what are you doing here?" "Nothing, just stopped by to give you the key, and by the way, I'm breaking up with you!" "What why Hayden?" God this girl was so annoying. Trying to play innocent or something? "Let's just say your phone has something like "Johnny ❤️😘" I mean why do you have that aren't I supposed to have that?" "That doesn't mean anything!" "I mean I'm starting to realize you were also flirting with him too, so bye Kenzie!" I exited her house proud of myself for I have done! Maybe I can be with Annie again! I realized I made a mistake being with Kenzie! She was being a slut. I drove to Annie's house as fast as I could! Hopefully I don't get a ticket.. once I arrived I knocked on her door, and she actually invited me in! "I broke up with her Annie! I'm so glad!" "Yea I'm so happy for you too, now you can go and be with any girl you want" Annie said that in a sad way. I know how bad I hurt her! I wish I could go back in time and fix everything! Every mistake I did! But I can't. And I know she doesn't want me back. After what I did to her, she won't want me back. She will just see me as a player. Guess that's why a lot of people call me "Hayden playerall" I screwed up! I know. All I want to do right now is pick up Annie and kiss her! That's what I did! I picked her up and placed her into the counter. I started kissing her, I'm surprised she kissed me back! "Annie!" "Yea Hayden?" "Let's go to Hawaii together!" "I can't Hayden.." I was surprised by what she said. She said no. But why? "Why not Annie?" "I just don't know what I feel right now Hayden.." "Well you will find out if you go to Hawaii with me!" Then she finally said yes! We started packing up! And since we were on a 3 weeks of no school it was perfect! We got to the airport the next day! And luckily we had our seats together! She was really sleepy and I let her lay her head on me. I swear she's the cutest when she sleeps! When she woke up. She was still sleepy and it looked so cute I swear! I'm so lucky to be going to Hawaii with Annie LeBlanc! She's the best! I don't even want to think why I hurt her in the first place. I never want to hurt her again.
Annie's P.O.V
Wow so I am going to Hawaii! With Hayden! I know I said I had to pretend he doesn't exist. But I can't pretend he doesn't exist. I still miss him, and everyday I always think of him. I need to know how I feel! And this is why I'm going to Hawaii. Well wish me luck! We got to the airport and we went straight to the hotel! They gave us necklaces and they were really pretty!!! We got to the hotel room, and was it luxurious! It was so damn beautiful! The view on the balcony was perfect! He then said he had a surprise for me, and he told me to get ready. So I did! When we got out he told me to close my eyes, and I did! Well not really. He covered them for me. I thought that was the sweetest thing ever! He took me out on a really nice dinner! I thought it was romantic I swear. But I mean does this change my feelings for him? I'll see.