Chapter Ten

Annie's P.O.V
Hayden and I are officially dating! He was really nervous but I mean I'm his again! And that's all that matters! He makes me really happy! And I make him really happy! I'm really excited to spend the rest of my life with him! I love him! He's my life!
*4 Years Later*
Hayden's P.O.V
Annie and I got married a year ago! And we have a cute baby boy, his name is Caleb. I decided that name because of Annie's brother, she cried when I told her, and she said thank you. Caleb is going to turn 5 months soon so I'm going to surprise Annie and Caleb with a little surprise! I told Annie to get ready. Once she did I took Caleb from her, and he said his first word! He said Dad!
Hayden : Annie guess what!
Annie : What?
Hayden : Caleb said his first word!
Annie : Did he say Mommy?!
Hayden : You wish! He said Daddy!
Annie : Damn it!
Hayden : ♥️😂
After that I drove her to her house where Katie and Billy where! She was so glad to see them! And they were glad to see her and Caleb! We were in Maryland for a month, so why not visit the place where she grew up in?! After that Billy and I decided to make stake outside! Billy has learned to accept me, and he forgave me for all the mistakes I did, and I'm thankful for that! Once me and Annie where in the 3 years of dating, I wanted to propose to her! I of course asked Billy and Katie for permission. They said yeah! I thanked them and I went to buy the perfect ring for Annie! I took her out to a really romantic place. After that I got down on my knees and proposed. She said yes of course! That was the best day of my life! I was getting married to the live of my life! She was my everything! Now one year later and we have Caleb! I'm so grateful to call him my son! Annie and Caleb are my world! If anything happens to them, I'm crushed! I'm so happy to live a happy life with the people I love!
Annie's P.O.V
Im so glad I married Hayden! I guess I did make the right choice to be his girlfriend 4 years ago. He treated me like a princess every day! He didn't treat me like crap. He treated me with respect. And when he asked to marry me, I teared up and I said yes! Now look at us now. We are a happy family with my baby Caleb! And this is my story! THE END.