Chapter Seven

Annie's P.O.V
The next day we woke up, I decided to leave school first, so it wouldn't be obvious we were together. I was walking in the hallway when I hear Mackenzie say "Hayden we are over I like someone else now, you can go back to the Annie bitch!" Hayden had a smile on his face. He ran up to me and hugged me. I stayed still so Kenzie wouldn't notice it was too obvious.
Kenzie's P.O.V
I saw Hayden run up to Annie and give her a big hug. But she didn't hug him back. I know they will be together soon, so whatever. I like Johnny now.
Hayden's P.O.V
I was so glad Kenzie broke up with me for Johnny! That means I could be with Annie again! I hugged her, but she didn't hug me back. Because Kenzie was there. After school we went straight to my house, surprised no one was there. We dropped our backpacks, and started to do homework. I was pretty bored, so I pinned Annie against the wall. She wrapped her arms around my neck and we started to passionately kiss. I then whispered in her ear "jump" and she wrapped her legs around my waist. She then stopped kissing me and whispered in my ear "not now Hayden summerall" and she got off me and went back to doing homework. God I love it when she's seductive and plays hard to get 😍 I went to go to sleep since I was done with homework, Annie had a lot more to do. When I woke up Annie was on top of me!
Annie : Hey sleepy head!
Hayden : H-hey! Are you done?
Annie : Yep! Now I have time for you! 😉
Hayden : Good!
I turned her over, so I was on top of her now! I then started to kiss her neck, and of course! She laughed! Then Annie grabbed my face and pulled me towards her. I love her so much! She then whispered in my ear "I will soon be yours Hayden!" After a long make out session we decided to watch Netflix. Then my bro Dylan came in. "Hey hay, Hey Anns!" "What's up!!!"
Dylan's P.O.V
I came back home and I see Hayden and Annie cuddling, I decided to say hi to them so why not! Then I thought in my mind "leave room for Jesus" and I left the living room.
Annie's P.O.V
I love when I tease Hayden! 😂 it's funny! My phone then started to ring. I got off the couch and answered. I was shattered. Jayden was in a car accident.
Hayden's P.O.V
I see Annie crying. I asked her if she was alright. She told me what had happened, so I took her to the hospital immediately.