Chapter Nine

Annie's P.O.V
So Hayden and I live together in a apartment now! And yea Jayden lives with us! Hayden told me he was going to take me out on a surprise today. I wonder what this boy is up to. He is so suspicious.
Hayden's P.O.V
So today I'm going to take Annie out on a surprise! And that surprise is at the place I met her! And Jayden is helping me out too! It's going to be the best day! Because I'm going to ask her out to be my girlfriend!
Jayden's P.O.V
Hayden asked for my help, so of course I am helping him. I know for sure that Annie will say yes! And shouldn't hannie be real by now?! Ofc it needs to be real by now! We went to mods pizza and asked if they could shut the place off for the reason, I'm surprised the owner said yes. Guess our plan is going as planned!
Annie's P.O.V
I get ready, do my hair, and put my makeup. I'm waiting in the living room, when Hayden walks down the stairs. And let me tell you, he's looking FINE 😍🤤💜
He said I looked really pretty, and we went out to the "surprise date". We went to Mods Pizza. But the place wasn't open. So I really want to know how we got in. We sat down and there were candles EVERYWHERE. Like mods pizza isn't a romantic place. Why did he take me here? Well anyways I told him what I was thinking and he just laughed.
Hayden : You don't get it don't you?
Annie : Get what?
Hayden : This was when we first met Annie.
Annie : OMG! Aww your so sweet!!
Hayden : Now you remember!
Annie : Yes! 😂
Hayden's P.O.V
After eating I took her to city walk. I asked her if she trusts me, and she said yes. So I carried her and took her to the fountains. She got mad at first because she got wet. But I really didn't care. I told her that the fountain was when I feel for her. She said the same. Is it deja vi I think yes! Now it was time to ask the big question. I was so nervous I was sweating.
Annie's P.O.V
I glanced over at Hayden I was smiling at him. He is so perfect! He remembers everything we did together in the past! Can he be anymore perfect?! He looked at me and he looked really nervous. I wonder why?!
Hayden : Annie.. I've been meaning to ask you a really important question.
Annie : And that question is??
Hayden : Will you be my girlfriend??
Hayden's P.O.V
Annie stood still, she didn't say anything. God I messed it up didn't I?! Suddenly she hugs me and gives me a kiss
Annie : Does that answer your question?
Hayden : Yes it does!
I can't believe Annie LeBlanc is mine! She's mine!!! I pull her in on a really big hug! I grab her hair and give her a kiss! She was smiling! I make her happy! She makes me happy! We are perfect for each other!