Chapter 6

It replays over and over in my head. The night when Julie went missing. It was so dark out. Fighting for not myself but for Julie too. I punched Hunter in face and in the stomach. He fell to the ground. He got up and punched me in my eye. As I try and get the strength to make my final hit. His two side kicks grabs me by the arms. Hunter punched me in the gut. My head hung down. I snapped out of it. All from the memory of that haunting night. The bell rings, I grab my backpack and swing it over my shoulders. My nose is bruised and a black left eye has now bruised gray and purple and has a ring of green. My mind was set on one thing. Julie hasnt been to school in weeks now. I go home and go straight to my room. The computer sits there. My anger flushes through my body. I grab the computer and hold it over my head about to throw it onto the ground. Then I hear a strange sound, I pause for a moment. I set the computer down and slowly opened it. I had notice , it from the Relm webpage. I looked at the message. It was from the person I chatted a while back. I sit down and stare at the messages the person has sent me.

Hey! Just wanted to say Hi. Sorry if Im bothing you. How've you been?

I start to type and me and the person I was chatting with knew so much about me. Or more so related to me.

Then all of a sudden, I got a message sent to me.

Hello, this is your personal hacker at your own device. Be careful for what you wish for.

I clicked onto the message , and there was more to it.

Rules are listed below:

1. Never click on a sign or icon They will trace you and bust you

Wait who is 'They'???

2. Do not give any signs that you used the dark webs users

Dark web? Did I read this correctly? how do I know this is real? Then another message shows up.

Now anytime you need information please be carful of what you say or else they will find you.