Chapter 3

I get home and let out a sigh. 'Home sweet home'. My thoughts exactly when I walked through that door. My mom is making dinner on the stove and humming to a song back from the Sixties. One of my favorites. I run up to my room and pull out my chair to the desk. There it sits, the computer just sits there. I sit down and open it up , press the power button, the screen still reads 'Welcome' I press the okay button . The screen glitches and goes back to the files. Except they are not the ones from before. They are other ones? I think I'm going crazy and other related thoughts and I press a file and there pops up a link. Okay? What the hell is this? A joke? I press on it as it appears to a blog like website.

WELCOME TO THE RELM!
We have picked you as our member!
We are able to get you to anyone anytime.
Become part of RELM today!

"RELM? What does RELM mean?" I listen to myself as I say that aloud. I exit out of the computer file and close the computer and think. 'What would I use that for?'
My thoughts overwhelm me with questions.
Me? A member? Why me? Is this really real?
All I know is that this is a chance to use this for communication for something or someone. Maybe I can help someone out?
I don't know but I want to see how it works. I hesitate, I don't want to take the risk. Without overthinking it I open the computer and open the file. "Okay , Lets do this."

STEP ONE:
Set up YOUR Anonymous Profile.

'Wait ,stop, pause for a moment. Anonymous? Why? So I wait, no one will know who I am? Will I know the people I'm talking to? Only one way to find out.'As I am setting up my profile I think and think about over thinking.

STEP TWO:
Make sure YOU agree to the terms and conditions

'What is with this website? I don't even know who or how it appeared onto my screen.
I'm so confused , I don't understand this.'
Then my screen goes black. "Wait- what?"
It turns back on to a new web page.

RELM your one way to talk to the anonymous!

I don't get it. Why does this happen to me? Is it a scam? I scroll down the page and see a new blog. It was posted ten minutes ago.

Hi, 
I'm just a normal person. High school is a bore. I'm a teen who want so much more in life. I kinda just like to be a normal teen but that's boring. I need some advice or someone who will hear me out.

How strange. We are all anonymous. As I look at the bottom of the paragraph their is a button. Chat. So I can talk to a person who is anonymous and I'm anonymous to the person who is anonymous , Woah that's insane.
I press chat and type a simple hello. That's only the start.