Nightmares

(Human Highschool AU)

Christa -YZ

Azure- BZ

=Christa's pov=

" Dreams are just stories made up by our thoughts, they're not real." 

" Yeah. Then why do some actually Happen?"

It was four O' clock in the morning and Azure woke from another one of her nightmares and was  freaking out over it. 

For the fast few days, we have been taking turns sleeping at each other houses.  We were at her house. I was sleeping on the floor while she had her bed. Anyways, every two days Azure been having these dreams. I found it odd and strange that a girl could have dreams that sometimes come true.

" You're over thinking things. Besides, what was the dream about this time?" I half-whisper due to not wanting to wake her sleeping parents. I  watched her shift slightly as she sat up in bed.

" The same dream. Me and you at my house, some guy breaks in and tries to kill us and-" She looks away from me, " I don't want to talk about the rest."

I sigh grabbing my phone from off the table beside me. I wanted to get to the bottom of this and I was going to do it now. After a few awkward silence and annoying scrolling, I spoke up.

" Hm, maybe you have 'physic'. Right now that the only thing that come up while searching ' Dreams that come true'. "

" Ugh, I am not that cool. " She laughs softly. " Oh, I am so sorry for awaking you." I watched her flop down back in bed then yawns after.

 " We are friends now,  It's fine. Anyways, I am curious of your dreams. Did any of your good dreams ever come true?" I turned off my phone and lied back down on the floor. I wanted to know if anything came out good from these dreams.

" Yeah one of them. However, one didn't exactly come true, yet." she mumbled, " Oh, don't ask what the dream is because it's- personal.." when she added 'personal' to the end, she sounded...embarrassed?  

After more awkward silence, Azure went back to sleep. I could sleep at all. My mind wouldn't stop racing. What was the dream that made her so embarrassed? I wanted to know and I hope it happens very soon.