Couple

You wake from having a dream of Jeongyeon. You still can't believe that Jeongyeon gave you a kiss yesterday and your heart just can't stop racing. You go down stairs to get breakfast and your just planning to walk around town since you haven't been here for years. You find the park you and Jackson use to play in all the time. You sit on the grass letting the good o'l memories come back to you.

Then you remember the kiss and that's all you can think about and you wish that you could date Jeongyeon but stuff like that happening to you will never happen. You go back to the house and tell Jackson to go to the park with you so you guys can have a picnic and remember the good o'l days. Jackson agrees and you get food ready for the picnic.
=========================
You get to the park with Jackson and get ready for the picnic because you haven't eaten in a while. You made a whole buffet because you didn't want to eat later and it was already a little late. You settle down and start eating and talking to Jackson about elementary and middle school, and how sad it was you guys had to split come High school but luckily you guys met in college.

While your still talking you see two girls come up to you and you figure out one of them is Jeongyeon and the other is Momo.
(A/N. Jeongmo is real and don't you forget it)
You try to hide your face but Jeongyeon already saw you. She ask if her and Momo can join and you just nod because you can't help blushing thinking about what happened yesterday. Jackson starts teasing you by saying "Y/N, wow are you trying to start a harem 😏 I thought you only had eyes for Jeongyeon." You hit Jackson while whispering to him that you do only have eyes for Jeongyeon.

Once you look at Jeongyeon you see she's blushing. You think it's because of what Jackson said. You introduce your self to Momo and then introduce Jackson to them. You eat and start talking, Jackson doesn't say much because he doesn't really care about K-pop in general. You look at Jeongyeon and you both start blushing and Momo notices and starts teasing by saying, "so how did Jeongyeon taste." You and Jeongyeon both turn red as a tomato and Jeongyeon starts hitting Momo because she never told the members about the kiss.

Momo says the group was spying on you and they saw everything, you get so red you feel like steam is coming out of you.
=========================
After the picnic Jeongyeon ask you if she can talk to you privately and Jackson and Momo say "Awwww." You ask what Jeongyeon wants and she grabs your hand and ask if you want to go out with her and before you can answer she kisses you passionately to persuade you even more. She ends the kiss and goes cute on you asking again if you want to go out with her. You can't resist her cute words and you say yes. You and Jeongyeon go back holding hands and Jackson and Momo can't help but scream.
(A/N dont worry Jeongmo is still real I will always support it)
Before you leave Jeongyeon tells you she wants to meet here again to talk about each other you say yes and she gives you a little peck on the cheek. You both part ways and wonder what will happen the next day.
=========================
Thanks for reading part 4 of my story I really hope you enjoyed it and I am open for request so just ask.
(Look at previous parts to find out the k-pop groups I do)