Rapper and singer

You wake up and try to get out of bed but you notice Jeongyeon hugging you while she is asleep. You hear her say "five more minutes" you're their waiting and after 5 minutes you wake her up. "Why'd you wake me up I was having a dream about our marriage" Jeongyeon says. You blush at this and just go immediately to making breakfast.

After your guys' morning routine you guys got ready to meet BLACKPINK and EXO. You were excited to meet your 2nd favorite girl group and your favorite guy group. You decided to bring some pizza just in case they were hungry.

You were a little nervous to meet the other groups but you sucked it up and went into the dorm. You and Jeongyeon were surprised to see no one in the dorm. "I wonder why no one is here" Jeongyeon said, "let's just sit in the couch, maybe they went somewhere real quick" You said. Right before you were going to sit down you heard "SURPRISE!!" You and Jeongyeon got scared and then you saw the rest of TWICE and EXO and BLACKPINK. You were shocked but then Jeongyeon spoke up. "Why'd you do all this?" "Well when EXO and BLACKPINK came over we kind of accidentally told them your dating (Y/N)......heh" Jihyo said.

"OML Jihyo how could you do that, I trust them but what if on accident they say something and then I either get fired or force to break up with (Y/N)" Jeongyeon said. Don't worry Jeongyeon we'll try to the best of our ability's to keep our mouth shuts" Suho said. What Suho said gave you a little hope but you never know what can happen. After the introductions and my akwardness we played some music and just hung out.

"So I heard you like my rapping" Lisa said. "Oh yah, I honestly think your a really good rapper and I hope you get more famous than you already are" you said. "Thanks (Y/N)" Lisa said. After that little talk you walked over to D.O. "Hey D.O I'm (Y/N), I just came over here to say how much I love your acting and singing, *whisper* don't tell Baekhyun but I think your the better singer." "Thanks (Y/N) and don't worry about whispering Baekhyun already knows I'm the better singer either way" D.O said.

After a fun and long party you and Jeongyeon went back home and you two immediatly fell on the bed and fell asleep soundly into each other's arm.
=========================
Sorry for a short chapter, I'm a little bit tired. I don't think I can do my kpop one shots so I'm deleting that and I will publish my male superhero x harem today or tomorrow but it's only introducing the harem. Anyways thanks for reading and when it comes out pls read my superhero story.