Yes or no?

I get home to and look around to see if jeongyeon is here. It doesn't look like it. Where could she be. I hide the gift I got her and decide to go take a little nap.

~Dream~

I wake up and see empty space. I look around and don't see anything at all. Suddenly you see Henry and Lisa.

"Hey Y/N, I see that you plan to propose but think about this more carefully. Once your married theirs no going back. All the hate you and Jeongyeon could get for being together. You sure it's right to ruin her career just for your happiness?"

"Henry what are you saying? You really think I'm a burden to her? We've been through thick and thin and she still somehow loves me. If her fans really love her they won't hate me or her for getting married to each other.

Suddenly they fade away. And next I see Sana come out of no where.

"Hey Y/N I just want to say something."

"What would that be Sana." I honestly could tell where this was going but I wasn't going to stop her.

"I l-love you Y/N"

"Oh Sana you haven't learned at all. I'm in love with Jeongyeon and always will be. Theirs nothing that can change that. Not you or even the hottest girl in the world, which I would say is Jeongyeon but don't pay attention to that, I'm using it as a figure of speech, could change my mind. My heart will always belong to Jeongyeon and no one else."

"Can I have a kiss as a goodbye?"

"Sorry Sana but I can't do that."

Suddenly Sana fades away. Next is... of course, Rosé.

"Hey Y/N-"

"No Rosé I will not pretend to be your boyfriend/girlfriend or marry you." I honestly wish this dream would be done already. I'm trying to punch my self but it isn't working.

"Rosé fades and I can feel that we are almost done with this dream. Next is Mark, that's a surprise I thought it would be someone from Exo or something.

"Hey friend, I just wanted to say congrats on actually having the will to propose. I hope you have a great time. You think I could be the best man?" (For the sake of this wedding if your a girl reading this just let Yourself have a best man)

"Of course mark, you're my best friend. Of course I would let you be my best man."

"Thanks man I can't wait for the wedding"

Suddenly he fades too. I then see Jeongyeon in the distance. I also have the ring in my hand. I run towards her and decide to propose. When I get closer I see Jeongyeon but with another man

~Dream end~

I wake up scared half to death. What I saw almost made me want to die. I look up and see Jeongyeon.

"Hey Y/N, it looked like you were having a nightmare so I put your head on my lap."

"Oh... ok." What should I do. This is stressing me out. I had that weird dream and I don't know if I should propose. Is she ready for it, am I ready for it. I decide to get up and grab roses I left in a vase just for this occasion. I grab the ring and the roses.

"Yoo Jeongyeon..... will you please marry me?"

=========================

Welp I wrote this in only 30 minutes. I honestly feel like these books are putting stress on me but at the same time it shouldn't since it isn't hard work. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter. The last chapter won't be out for a while. I plan to make the finale 2000+ and I want to take a break and then think about it hard. Then I'll write it. The part will be out after my "do opposites attract?" Book is finished.

Anyways I hope you all have a beautiful day because you deserve it. Byeeeeee