Co worker

You wake up and get ready for work, your glad that you made a friend since you can't always hang out with Jeongyeon. You get to work and get ready to start the day working hard but after a little work the CEO says that everyone has to leave because they are going to do change the computers to better ones.

You leave and your glad that you have the day off but Jeongyeon is away doing her idol business. Luckily you see Henry and tell him if he wants to hang out. He says he can't because he's going to hang out with a co worker. You ask who he is but Henry corrects by saying "she." You give him a smirk and ask if the two of them are dating. He gives you a frown and says no but he says that he is trying to get more friendly with her and then he will ask her out.

You ask if you can help and he ask you if you have a girlfriend. You think about what to say because if you say yes he will ask to meet her but if you say no he could laugh or try to set you up with someone else. You say yes and explain that she is with her family so she can't be with you right now. He says alright and ask you to come just so you can meet her, you say yes and leave to the place they were going to meet up.

You get off and see that they are meeting at a bar, you hope you don't have to drive him back home again. You go inside and Henry tells you to follow him. You see the co worker and greet her, she greets you and you find out her name is Lisa. All three of you talk while drinking and you can tell that both of them can't handle beer that much. You can tell that they are perfect for each other. You decide to say goodbye and leave but then Henry says to take Lisa home because she doesn't have a ride. You say yes but tell Henry he owes you a favor. You take her to the car but she is totally drunk and you hope she doesn't puke. Luckily Henry gave you the address because you don't think she can even understand what your saying. You take her to the door and when she opens the door she turns around and makes out with you. You are shocked by the sudden kiss and then get her off of you.

She ask you in a drunk voice if you have a girlfriend and you say yes. She then a says she doesn't care and try's to give you another kiss. You stop her and then she falls asleep, you take her to her bed and leave back home. You decide to keep that whole incident to yourself. She was drunk so she didn't really mean to kiss you, but then you can't help but think of Sana's kiss because she was doing it on purpose. You wonder why "bad" things are happening right when you get a girlfriend. You honestly want to live your life with Jeongyeon forever but then their are so many obstacles to overcome.

You hope you can get through everything and live happy with Jeongyeon. You go home and go straight to bed, your to lazy to change so you sleep in your suit and just fall on the bed. You hope life can get easier and also to spend your whole life with Jeongyeon.
=========================
Thanks for reading part 10 of my story and I hope your enjoying it so far.

I do accept request so don't be shy and just ask. (Look at old parts to see what groups I can do).

Updates on this story might be slow because school is going to start soon and I'm also going on a little trip and I'm prolly not going to upload.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day. 💖