Chapter 2

~~Alexander POV~~

"Please, atleast have mercy on my child and wife!! If I were to be dead then they won't be able to survive. I bring them food. Please have mercy on me my lord," the old man begged desperately.

"Tsk... tsk...Its always the same old thing. If you had atleast tried to come up with something new I would have spared you. But alas mon ami... You betrayed me thinking that you would get away with me," as soon as I finished my little speech. I snapped his head almost tearing it on the way.

Blood splashed on me making little drops of blood its way on my face. Everyone have choices in life. Whatever they choose will lead to its respective consequences. That man chose to betray me. He chose to be on the enemy's side leading him straight to death.

"If you want to survive... You must stop making foolish choices," I said to the corpse lying lifelessly on the ground.

Being alpha for more than 15 years made me learn how to cope with life. And that is by listening to your brain instead of your heart. "Mike!" I commanded. Within a second he appeared in front of me. "I'm going to meet the elders.Clean this up.I don't want to see this mess when I return."

I turned my back to him and made my way to leave then suddenly stopped when I actually remembered something.

"And by the way make sure to give his family a shelter to live and fulfill their needs from now on," with that I walked away.

~~Skyler's POV~~
(A.K.A Lucy)

Its been two whole hours since I've been cleaning.This place in gigantic. I don't think I still remember the floor leading to my room. I'm probably loss right now.

"Damn Lucy you're here. I've been looking for you," I turned my head looking for the source of the voice. I see Mike running to me.

"I've been calling your name for like ten time. But here you are, slacking off on your first day," he said slightly annoyed at me.

I almost forgot that I lied to him regarding my name. I should be more careful from now on. Without any explanation he grabbed my arm and pulled me to god know where. "Wait at least tell me where we are going,"I yelled at him.

"Shut up human! You're hurting my ears," he basically threw me to the ground. I got up and glared at him making me want to stab him with all kind of painful tool that exist on earth. "It wouldn't hurt you to be more gentle."

"Look here!" he advanced towards me with slow pace trying to scare me. Well boy guess what I ain't scared of you, get over it. I obviously didn't want to be into more trouble so I acted as if I was petrified of him. I slowly paced back and tried to make a scared face.

"You're just a mere human. So act like one. GOT IT!" he roared. You meant a human with some kind of power. Does that also count as human?

Well yes ladies and gentleman I have some kind of strange power that my mom tried as hard as she could to hide. As far as I can remember my mom said me I can manipulate fire. And she also told me not to tell anyone unless I meet someone with the name of Orpheus. She never told me about his last name as she herself didn't know.

"Yes sir," I nodded making myself as pathetic as possible. If I wanted to escape from here I had to make them believe that I was weak. I didn't want them to be suspicious, did I?