(dont rain on me,

ok so if ur friends w me then you know how much i love my cat. you'll hopefully understand why this has made me extremely sad.

so my cat got taken away today. i've known that he's gonna get taken away due to my aunt being pregnant, but i didn't know when. i guess today was the day and i've been crying so much. this happened at 6pm but whatever lol ((it's 9pm now lol)).

this is what happened. so i went to go with my counselor. ((she drives us to get food while she's talking to us)) we went to my moms work and we came back really happy and hyped up. my sister was looking out the window and noticed that this man had blues ((my cats name is blue lol)) litter and boi i ran. i legit ran out of that car to my house and saw that he was in a cage. that's when it hit me that he was getting taken away and i started sobbing so much. i ran to my room so no one will look even though they knew lOL. then i realized that i left my counselor outside so i went back to say bye. then she started asking me if i would be okay and for some reason i started sobbing again. it was really embarrassing since i was outside lololol.

anyway, i'm really fucking sad that he got taken away bc i would cheer up with him here and i'm so sick and tired of my family taking away animals that they bring. this is how he looked like.

i'm legit crying so much right now