The past comes to the present 🤦🏾‍♀️

Nobody'spov
the boys had a business trip down in atl the next day so they were gonna be down there for a week & the girls have no idea 😱 they were on their way to the airport & was about to board they both had hangovers & looked a mess 🤢
the girls get up @6:30 and do their morning routine which is their jog & exercise they do everyday.they just got back from their jog and getting ready for grocery shopping. it's now 8:00 and the boys just landed & they have to go check on they hotel and then go to the store for food.
*@thegrocerystore Walmart

diamondpov
we are half way through getting our grocery when we shadiamond tapped me and told me to look when i looked i was just pissed mad sad and hurt at the same time the person i thought i wouldn't have to face for awhile was in front of me bout to ring up the food they had me ? was why in the hell are they in atl ?

diamondpov we are half way through getting our grocery when we shadiamond tapped me and told me to look when i looked i was just pissed mad sad and hurt at the same time the person i thought i wouldn't have to face for awhile was in front of me bo...

shadiamondpov
so i noticed that the boys was and front pf is so i tapped diamond to tell her what i was looking at me seeing jamal's face just made me all sad and hurt and the looked pretty bad 🤦🏾‍♀️ what i mean by that is they looked hangover. 🤷🏾‍♀️

JamalPov so i was grabbing the last few item out the cart and i looked up and seen diamond and shadiamond looking at the magazines and talking so i turn to shikeme and he was looking to the looked good and happy !😧Shikeme i was waiting in jamal t...

JamalPov
so i was grabbing the last few item out the cart and i looked up and seen diamond and shadiamond looking at the magazines and talking so i turn to shikeme and he was looking to the looked good and happy !😧
Shikeme
i was waiting in jamal to hand me the last items out the cart and this nigga was taking so long so i looked back and saw this nigga looking at diamond and shadiamond i had to re look because i couldn't believe my eyes!😮
Shadiamond
i was reading a magazine and i was trying to not look up at all but the boys where taking so long in line so i looked up and made eye contact with jamal! i felt the tears in the rim of my eyes! 😔
Diamond
i was looking at the makeup in the magazine and the line was not moving at all so i looked at diamond and she had tears in her eyes so i looked and made eye contact with shikeme eyes! ☹️
Nobody's Pov
the boys are staring still and the girls were being petty!
girls- a picture will last longer
boys-still the same
girls- we dont ever change unlike some people!
boys- that's a damn lie
shadiamond- jamal dont do that because you was talking bout you love me you want to be with me and some more shit but was still fucking with other bitches umm you tell me who fake.
diamond- shikeme you talking bout imm never going to leave you and always going to be there for you! you wasn't even there when i needed you that night to tell your ass that i was staying in atl and some more shit instead you wanna be a hoe so be a hoe !
jamal- i do love you but you always got a damn attitude when im trying to be there or make things right with you stubborn ass.
shikeme- i didn't leave you and why wouldnt you tell me before why the night before and you told be i don't have a life first off i do the shit for my family maybe if you heard my story you will know tf .
By now the girls where done grocery shopping they just walked away and went there separate ways and to find out they where parked right nextel to each other. the girls got in diamonds car and was bout to pull off when the boys stopped them and told them the truck wouldn't start and asked for a ride . the girls said grass and was going to take them to their hotel but they took their food home first because they had ice cream and some shit. they pull up to the girls house and the boys looked amazed they asked if they needed help and the girls said no and to stay in the car they boys did the opposite and helped and went inside the house when they walked in they look shocked the house was beautiful and clean.
tbc.