School

Next day*

Diamond Pov.

School...

I just rolled up to school my dad let me drive his Mercedes to he's so awesomeee!

I had a dark denim shorts,a white crop shirt,My timbs silver diamond studs,my silver Chanel chain,my hair down my back nice and curly and with a black beanie  with "sick". I waked in and went to my locker next to my home girl Sha'Diamond. I opened it putting my empty backpack into and grabbing my books for my classes. I smiled "Heyy Shawty!"

Sha'Diamond shut her locker "Ayee Girl!" Where the fuck was you at when i needed a ride i had to ride with my brother shikeme! & jamal
my bad girl i was running late myself but you was riding with my damn husband 😍
& my bro you know damn well you like him! 🤷🏾‍♀️
he got to many hoes for me. shadiamond said
"I kno but uu & him would be so cute'😌😻

She rolled her eyes again " No he a ugly ass!"

Shikeme and jamal's crew came over to where we were at and shikeme always gotta say something with his ugly ass"Shawtyy lookin bad"

       - Shikeme was abot 6'4,smooth brown skin,

          brown eyes,muscular,nice body pearly white teeth, nice wavy cut hair

           very attractive-

    I giggled" like always! Duh!" He looked behind me at my ass "That ass thooo!"

I pushed him playfully "Boy bye! dont you have hoes to attend to?" He pushed me against the locker pressing his nicely toned body againstt mine  "Not if yhu give the time of the  day" "Imma go to talk to Jesus see ya in class Diamond" Sha'Diamond said before walking away. Whats up Shikeme ?" He dapped up Shikeme " This is the homie rocky " Whats up ma" rocky dapping me up "i'm rocky i go by the name roc * " Ightt cool. Rocky you 'think yo can cover for  me with couch hart. I said before joggin out if the school.

Shikemepov'🤒🤑

She was cute. But seems a lil to innocent to me. And the business she gotta take care of? Probably going to the libaray to read a book! (lol). Couldnt have her around around all this drugs and turn her into a Druglord girl. "Ayee where our 1st  drop?" Ray asked I ran my finger through my curls in frustration "Nigga I told yhu like 3 times! On 5th avenue!"