Chapter 12

Sophia's POV 2 years later.

So ben is three now. Me and mark are expecting another little one. I am about 2 months pregnant. Ben can walk and talk now, obviously. Today we are taking him to spend the day at the team 10 house. He loves team 10 probably because they let him do what he wants all the time no matter how dangerous.

I got ready and put on jeans and a black spaghetti strap vest top and a cream cardigan.

And I dressed ben in a grey top and black jeans with a flannel shirt

Mark, ben and I head to the Land Rover and drive to the team 10 house

Mark, ben and I head to the Land Rover and drive to the team 10 house. He is spending the day there so mark and I can go shopping and get the stuff we need and also because ben was begging to go and visit team 10. He loves them. They are all family to him.

The minuet I take ben out the car he runs towards the house. All the fans outside scream as he runs past. As mark and I walk past everyone asks for pictures. We walk in to see Jake talking to ben letting him vlog on his camera. "Hey Sophia" Erika says from beside me.
"Hey" we hug.
"How's the little one" she asks rubbing my small bump.
"Good we have a scan today. And we find out the gender in a month so I'm hoping it's a girl." I say.
"It's so exciting, when are you going to tell the fans your pregnant?" She asks.
"Soon hopefully, anyway we have to get going or we are going to be late to the appointment. Please make sure ben stays safe nothing dangerous pleases"
"We will make sure to do dangerous things with him sis" Jake shouts to me.
"You injure him your dead Jake" I shout back. "Bye guys and bye ben I will see you later be safe and love you" I say to ben.
"Love you to mummy and daddy see you later" ben says to me hugging me and kissing me on the cheek. I kiss him on the head and leave.

Mark and I head out and go on with our day.

Jakes POV.

Ben is spending the day with us. We were just going to do a basic vlog like go to the store get toys for ben and just hang out at the team 10 house.

Sophia's POV.

We just got out of the doctors. They said the baby is perfect, and healthy. Now mark and I are going to go shopping get stuff for the baby's room and more stuff for the house anything we see really.

Jake's POV

We were having fun listening to music dancing around. Until I see ben fall to the floor. Not like he fell. He started shaking I just sand they panicking. I don't t know what to do. I see everyone run to him. "Someone call an ambulance." Erika shouts. All this bringing back memories I never wanted to see or revisit again. I knew what this meant. "Hurry he's seizing" Erika shouts.
"They said they will be here in minutes" kade says. I am still stood here froze just how I was when it was sophia in this position, Lying on the floor seizing Logan doing everything he could to save her. Now I'm reliving it with my nephew. The paramedics come rushing in the door going to bens side.
"What's his name" asks the female paramedic.
"It's ben" I say
"Okay what's the relation between you and the boy" she asks.
"In his uncle"
"Well have you informed the parents that this is happening."
"No I haven't"
"Well you might want to do that and how old is he"
"Um he's uh three"
"Sir are you okay"
"Yeah it's just hard to relive this" I say with a tear rolling down my face.
"What do you mean?"
"My sister, his mom had cancer at the age of 10 and this is what happened to her before see was diagnosed"
"Okay well we have to get going to the hospital you can ride in the back." She says.
"Guys I'm going to go with them, I will keep you updated and call you when you can come and I'll call sophia and that" I say to the rest of team 10. I got in the back of the ambulance. I held his hand the whole way and once we got there they rushed him away and I called sophia to tell her the devastating news.

Sophia's POV

My phone was going off mark and I had just got back from shopping. It was Jake so I answered.
S- what's up Jake?
J- sophia you need to come to the hospital it's ben.
S- what do you mean hospital Jake what happened.
J- we were just dancing round then he feel to the floor and starting having a seizure I don't know what happened.

I could here the sadnesses in his voice. I just ended the call. Grabbed the cars keys and told mark to get his ass up and drive us to the hospital. I ran out the door sprinting to the car. I can't lose my little boy. Mark getting in the car and we speed to the hospital. On the way I tell mark what happened.

We run into the hospital. I am crying like mad. I walk in and see Jake sitting there by him self crying I go up to him. He stand up but before he can say anything I slap him in the face. I would have done more but mark pulled me off him. I just broke down crying. I could lose my little boy and it's all my idiot little brothers fault and I'll never forgive him for it.

------------------
Thanks to Team10atheart
And MarthaRolfe for the ideas I combined their ideas together. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Also omg there is 23k of you that have read this omg !!! That's crazy!

~katie😱