HOW THE HELL CAN YOU SAY ?

How the hell can you say that you were tired; as long as the Creator had bestowed mesmerizing empathy in your resplendently twinkling eyes ?

How the hell can you say that you were tired; as long as the Creator had bestowed poignantly crimson blood in your exuberantly unflinching veins ?

How the hell can you say that you were tired; as long as the Creator had bestowed unequivocally explicit voice in the chords of your enchantingly bountiful throat ?

How the hell can you say that you were tired; as long as the Creator had bestowed robustly triumphant ardor in your gloriously magnanimous palms ?

How the hell can you say that you were tired; as long as the Creator had bestowed an ingratiatingly heavenly charisma in your patriotically blazing stride ?

How the hell can you say that you were tired; as long as the Creator had bestowed euphorically everlasting smiles upon your innocuously rubicund lips ?

How the hell can you say that you were tired; as long as the Creator had bestowed rhapsodically vivacious charisma in your ebulliently cascading hair ?

How the hell can you say that you were tired; as long as the Creator had bestowed unparalleled piquancy in each of your poignantly intricate senses ?

How the hell can you say that you were tired; as long as the Creator had bestowed insatiably untamed whirlpools of spell binding fantasy; in even the most infinitesimal corridors of your ecstatically wandering brain ?

How the hell can you say that you were tired; as long as the Creator had bestowed unparalleled muscle in your tenaciously resilient arms ?

How the hell can you say that you were tired; as long as the Creator had bestowed indispensable morsels of food in your harmoniously bouncing and innocuous stomach ?

How the hell can you say that you were tired; as long as the Creator had bestowed a cistern of tantalizingly enigmatic seduction on even the most diminutively obsolete step that you transgressed ?

How the hell can you say that you were tired; as long as the Creator had bestowed an unconquerable wave of enlightening optimism in even the most inconspicuously insipid of your majestic reflection ?

How the hell can you say that you were tired; as long as the Creator had bestowed an unsurpassable entrenchment of divinely sensitivity in the vicinity of your wonderfully intimate and amiable ears ?

How the hell can you say that you were tired; as long as the Creator had bestowed an unshakable sky of benevolently scintillating humanity upon your intrepidly philanthropic shoulders ?

How the hell can you say that you were tired; as long as the Creator had bestowed irrefutably unassailable truth in the walls of your Omnisciently priceless conscience ?

How the hell can you say that you were tired; as long as the Creator had bestowed an unfathomable cloud of titillating sensuousness in even the most ethereal element

of your regale persona ?

How the hell can you say that you were tired; as long as the Creator had bestowed an Omnipotent waterfall of breath in your marvelously seductive and profoundly aristocratic nostrils ?

And how the hell can you say that you were tired; as long as the Creator had

bestowed a perpetually invincible fountain of love; in the beats of your immortally palpitating heart ?