He has feelings

N.G (p.o.v)

Yesterday was...magical.
Someone pinch me! Was it a dream?

Nope my idiot is sleeping beside me. It was the best part of the whole day, we're back and we're stronger.

Don't worry we just cuddled a bit last night.
Nothing and I mean NOTHING before marriage.

Could we possibly get married?
Thinking about it made me smile from ear to ear. I have always hoped this would be my first and last relationship to be honest.

Anyways, I woke up then went to my room.

I showered and changed into a black over sized hoodie and some skinny jeans.

Here:

I wore some high heeled boots

I wore some high heeled boots. I tied my hair into a ponytail and did my make-up which consisted of some eyeliner and mascara.

I rarely put lipstick, it doesn't even last for an hour because I bite my lips all the time.

Anyway, I decided to take a walk in the place to know what the rooms are like.

And not to get lost again. 😂

I found an electronic door that led to a huge kombat floor.

Hulk was in it but how?? Do I take that long to get ready?

(A/N: yes sis.. )

"Nouela! "Jan exclaimed "how are you?"

I smiled as I hugged her. "I'm fine, Jan" I said "what's going on here?"

"Training" she said, bored "the usual"

Everything faded away as I looked at Hulk again. Why do I have this strange feeling for him.

"You look familiar"

He does, too. Every time I look at him I feel longing and.. Familiarity. It's not like my first time or something. I have had the same feeling about Bruce. He feels real.

Maybe because he's partly Bruce? They might as well have something in common.

No, it's not true. Their personalities are very different.They barely have anything in common.

"Earth to Nouela? " Jan waved her hand in front of my face.

"Huh? What?"

"Did you hear anything I said?" She asked.

"No, sorry Jan" I apologized. "I dozed off a little bit"

She smirked as she placed her hands on her hips. "Do you like him?" She asked.

I could feel the rush of blood in my ears as I flushed so hard. Usually I didn't blush right away. It would start from my ears first then travel to my cheeks.