the first time Camila sees Lauren in a wedding dress.

It takes only two and a half hours for Dinah Jane to drive her way from Gainesville where's she's attending University of Florida to the tiny apartment in Tallahassee.

It's almost the end of their junior year in college and Camila had texted her that they need to see each other, like asap!!!

So, as soon as her Friday classes came to an end, Dinah Jane jumped into her old Toyota (the one her father got when she was about five years old), made a quick stop at local fast food restaurant and hit the road.

And that leads us to present, where she's standing in front of the building where her best friend lives.

She rings the bell and wait until Camila opens the door for her, before she makes her way upstairs.

Camila's already waiting for her by the open door.

"I missed you." Dinah whispers as she hugs her tightly

"I missed you too. Come in, are you hungry? Lauren made-- I'm not sure what she made honestly. She's in her healthy food mood again. It's driving me crazy. She's driving me crazy."

Dinah lets out a laugh. "Is that why you called me? Because Lauren is driving you crazy?"

"And to tell you how she drove me crays two days ago, a few hours before I sent you the text."

"Mila, I don't wanna hear about your kinky ass sex life."

Camila almost chokes on her water as she hears that. "What? No. Okay listen, she- oh god--.

"What she do?"

"So, we got up and she actually got up even though she doesn't have classes on Wednesday until like noon and she got home at almost four in the morning from her shift at the bar. She made me waffles for breakfast and as we're eating she keeps looking at me. I asked her what's wrong and she just--"

The bathroom door open and Lauren walks out in nothing but an oversized sweatshirt. 

"Oh you're here, what did you do?" 

There's a grin on Lauren's face as she looks at Camila.

"Will someone fucking tell me what Lauren said?!"

"Lauren?" Camila calls her name

"I told her that I'd like to fucking marry her." Lauren shrugs

"Okay, but she told you that like a lot of times, didn't she?"

"She did, but-- all those other times she didn't have a ring to back it up." Camila mumbles as she pulls out the ring from her drawer

Dinah lets out a very loud scream and Lauren can't help but laugh at it.

"That was actually the reaction I wanted from her." Lauren pouts "However, all I got was a very painful thirty seconds of silence before she fucking jumped on me and startes mumbling something while nodding her head."

Dinah laughed as she looked at her beat friend who was practicality glowing our of happiness.

"Show me the ring Walz!"

"Hey are you staying here for the weekend?" Lauren questioned

"Mhm." Dinah replied as she studied the ring in frint of her

It was a rose gold ring with a tiny diamond on the top. It wasn't too much and it was just Camila.

"It's beautiful. Did it cost too much?"

Lauren lets out a scoff. "As if I would ever tell you. You two can not keep a secret from each other. Now if you'll excuse me but sadly i have to go to work."