💉Testing💊

"Patient, Park Jimin. Please go to room 194. Patient, Park Jimin. Please go to room 194. Thank you."

"Mr. Kim, I don't want to go." Jimin curled up on the floor. "Jimin, I'm sorry, but you have to." Mr. Kim said. He felt bad for the boy. He's been through so much and Mr. Kim knew that most of the staff don't treat well.

"Look at me, Jimin." Mr. Kim sat on Jimin's bed and watched the boy slowly sit up. He smiled and kissed the boy's forehead. "I'll be in the room if you want me to." Jimin's eyes widened. "Really? E-Eomma?"

Jimin tilted his head when Mr. Kim giggled. "I could be your Eomma. Do you want me to?" Jimin nodded, happiness shining through him. "Okay, Jiminie. I am now Eomma Jin. But for you I'm just Eomma. Come on."

Jin picked Jimin up, laughing when Jimin instinctively wrapped his arms around his neck and legs around his waist. "You like being picked up like you're a baby? I suppose you would. Nobody's picked you up in different ways other than throwing you over their shoulder."

Jimin pressed his head against Jin's shoulder and sniffed. "Pretty." He said. His voice muffled. Jin carried Jimin to his testing room and saw Yoongi standing in front of the door. "What the hell-" "No swearing around my baby." Jin said.

Yoongi looked at the boy being carried and chuckled. "He looks comfortable." He stepped closer to the two. "Can I have him?" Jin gave him a judging staring before sighing and giving Jimin to him. "Be careful. Put his arms there and his legs here." Jin directed Jimin's arms around Yoongi's neck and his legs around the male's waist.

"Okay, so now, you put your hands around him." Jin said. Yoongi shrugged and hugged Jimin. Jin sighed again. "No," he grabbed one of Yoongi's hands and put it under Jimin's butt, "you put a hand there and the other," he put Yoongi's other hand on Jimin's butt, "there as well."

Jin looked up to see a blushing Yoongi. "That's my son you're holding." He said. He opened the door to the room and let Yoongi walk in first. The mint haired man sat Jimin in a chair and buckled him down. Jin sat beside Jimin and held his hand.

The boy seemed to have fallen asleep. "Jimin." Jin poked Jimin's cheek and the brunet shot up. "Eomma." He said with a smile. "Seriously? What are doing to this kid?" Yoongi asked. He raised his eyebrows when Jin just smirked and wiggled his.

"Jin, you remember rule 86, right? No having sex with patients."

"Yoongi, please. That's not why he calls me Eomma."

"Are you sure? Did you see the blush on his face as he said it?"

"What?"

Jimin gasped. "No. That's not what-" "Jimin I would never do anything like that with you unless you like that kind of thing."

"Ew. You know you have a boyfriend, right?"

"I'm not having sex with Jiminie. Why would I do that? However, I'm not gonna lie. Jimin got some good genes. I might let you have him." Jin laughed when Yoongi's face turned cherry red.

Jimin watched with confusion. "Eomma. I want you to leave." He told Jin. The blonde's mouth was agape. He looked at Yoongi then down at the floor. "Bye." He exited the room, leaving Yoongi and Jimin alone.

"I know why I was called to 194. I know that there is something that you want to talk about, Doctor Min. Is it because of me? My dreams? My visions?" There was a pause as Jimin smirked at the older. "How many deaths I've caused?"

"Park Jimin. Age eighteen and you are at violence level 10. You seem pretty violent. Why?" Yoongi gave him a fearless look. "I don't mean to hurt. I mean to tell. I mean to say what is in my mind. It seems that is what people want me to do everyday. If speaking my mind causes death, then why are you, Doctor Min, still alive?" Yoongi was taken aback by the boy's words. He never heard Jimin speak to in such a way.