💉Min Yoongi💊

"Mark!"

Yoongi sat up withhold right arm stretched out in front of him. His breathing was uneven as he calmed down. He felt sweat trickle down his face and chest.

"I dreamt again." He looked to his side to see and empty spot. 'Mark.' He felt a sting in his nose and tears started to stream down his face. "Mark." He cried. He tugged at his hair as he gripped the sheets where Mark would sleep next to him.

He composed himself and looked out the big window in the bedroom he shared with Mark. "Mark. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." He cried.

Yoongi winced as he remembered the day Mark left him. He was devastated. He couldn't believe that Mark was gone. Away from his reach. Out of his sight.

"Yoongi?!"

Yoongi turned around to see a shocked Mark behind him. He instantly went sober and remembered what he had done. 'Oh no.' He thought. He looked at the person that he pinned against the wall. Hickeys trailing down his neck.

"Who's that?" Jimin asked with disgust. The man pushed Yoongi away and got in Mark's face. "Are you my little Yoongi's boyfriend?" Jimin grinned when Mark shook his head.

"Listen up. Yoongi doesn't love you. He's only with you because he didn't want to break your heart." The brunet said. Mark gasped and looked back at Yoongi. "Is that true?" Tears built up in the blonde's eyes.

Yoongi looked back and tried to tell him that it was a lie and that the boy was just trying to hurt him, but he couldn't find a way to let the words out. They just became a knot in his throat. "It's true." Jimin said. Mark looked back at the brunet and let out a hurt breath.

"He's mine now, slut. Go and hoe around somewhere else." Jimin grabbed Yoongi's arm and hugged it. "Mark-" "No. No! I'm tired of the lies! Please just...just leave me if you don't love me. Don't cheat on me!" Mark shouted.

Yoongi shoved the brunet away and walked to Mark. He cupped the shaking man's face. "Mark, I know I cheated on you, but I love you. I love yo-" he was cut off by Mark putting a hand on his mouth.

"If you loved me, why would you do this? If you loved me, why would you whistle at every guy that walks by and grimace at me?" Yoongi was taken aback by Mark's questions. He never knew that he was how the blonde thought.

"Baby, please don't do this. Stop trying to make me look like the bad guy. I know I cheated, but what about you? You always hang around that guy from high school. I just feel so lonely." Yoongi watched Mark's face flush red in anger.

"Jaebum is a childhood friend. He's been my friend ever since I was in middle school. You want to know why I'm here right now?" Yoongi nodded his head. "It's because I told Jaebum that I didn't want to hang out today. I told him that I want a break from going out and that I wanted to hang out with you. I told him this because I love you."

"I do love you, Mark."

"No you don't."

"How can you say that?"

"If you loved me, you wouldn't hurt me so much."

Mark left the house. Leaving Yoongi to stare at the empty space in front of him with utter shock.

"Fuck!" Yoongi yelled. He felt his phone vibrate and checked it. Instantly, he felt a wave of surprise and happiness flow through him. Mark sent him a message.

 Mark sent him a message