3

Mal and Ben waited in front of the school with the other VK's. It honestly took a lot of convincing to even get them to show up. Non of them besides Mal was happy about Uma and her goons coming.

They were even more surprised to find out it was Mal's idea to bring those three pacifically. Uma was her mortal enemy and well her and Harry had a history. So having him and Ben together just seemed... Wrong.

Yet Mal and Ben talked about it for weeks and decided that these three where the new kids to bring over.

Dizzy was perfectly fine with it unlike the others. Secretly she was friends with Gil who shared advice with her. He also told her about Harry and Uma's feeling for each other that neither will talk about to the other. So dizzy saw this as a way to get her friend back and to help out the two poor unfortunate souls.

Carlos and Jay couldn't help thinking that Mal was up to something. Something sinister or stupid, She wouldn't stop talking about Uma or how she thinks there was something missing here.
Yet now she was inviting Uma and her goons here to the school.

Honestly Carlos believe that the three of them could become good. Heck if Mal could turn good so could Uma it was just how...odd and quickly Mal wanted to help her now. That's what was throwing Carlos off.

Jay and Evie were just confused about Mal's pick. Why would she keep insisting that Uma come over . While it wasn't a surprise for Gil and Harry to follow.

Evie was more concerned about Harry and Ben in the same area. While Mal and Ben were now in love. Harry did have a huge thing with her. They didn't do love or dating really in the isle but Harry and Mal got pretty close to that.

Plus Evie could help noticing how excited Dizzy was for them to arrive. Which was weird she could have swore that Dizzy didn't like Uma or her goons.

Ben and Mal were both just hoping this plan would work. They thought if they could get the new leader of the isle to turn good. Others would naturally follow. It was a long shot but worth it plus Mal felt like she owed Uma that much.

She remembered when they were friends at one point and what she did to her. Uma trusted her but her mother saw Uma as a weakling and she wanted mothers approval so she used her trust against her.

Now it was time for Mal to make it up to Uma and Harry. She was horrible to them both.

Hope you enjoyed the new chapter
Daisy out