Alfea College

"No, no, and again no! I don't think Kana and Gale should be allowed in this school." Said a lady with shiny black hair.

"Why not Lady Luster? They want to change. Gale never had a good up bringing an has nowhere else to go. Kana wants to transfer from Cloud Tower because she wants to do good in the world." The lady who replied to Luster stopped for a moment to think. "Yes Kana is troubled as well as Gale but what better place to go than Alfea!" Finally finishing her thought.

"Mrs. Faragonda has a point. Our school is always open to anyone who wishes to join." Professor Wizgiz chimed in as Lady Luster rolled her eyes.

Lady Luster folded her arms in discussed. "Fine but whatever happens it's not my problem!" She frowned turning on her heels and walking off.

"She does have a point Faragonda. I've heard stories of how awful Kana can be." Griselda said her brows furrowed. She pushed her glasses up in a nervous gesture.

Faragonda smiled looking at the list of girls who'd be attending this year. "I guess we'll just have to room them with our best students."

Wizgiz nodded as Faragonda filled out the acceptance letters to Gale and Kana.

"Any object's?" Griselda asked looking around at each staff member. No one said anything. They all knew that Gale had a special connection to Mrs. Faragonda. Yet no one quite knew what. Also no one dared to object once Wizgiz and Griselda agreed with Faragonda. "Well I guess it's settled. This year will be interesting."

..................
........................
...............................
..................................
First Day Of Alfea College

Gale P.O.V

"Come on Nya we can't get caught!" I yell as we rush through the forest. I can feel the ground tremble as the ogre runs after us.

"Why did you provoke it?!" She chides me as she flys slightly ahead of me.

(This is what Nya looks like

(This is what Nya looks like. She's a pixie. Her and Gales bounding story will be told later. She's a very kind level headed pixie. She has the purest of hearts.)

"I don't know! I can't help it sometimes." I ducked just as the ogre threw a branch at us.

"What a lame reason!" Her high voice hits an octave higher.

We keep running dashing through trees and ducking when needed.

I was actually suprised how determined the ogre was. Usually their to lazy to keep up a chase this long.

"Gale do something. I'm tired.." Nya pleaded as she flapped her wings in place.

I watched in horror as the ogre reached out and grabbed her. Why did she stop flying?! I looked into her green eyes which now held terror.