pastel heart (poth)

Pictures above is Goths wedding dress

No-ones p.o.v.

Goth stood  at the end of the aisle (is that how it's spelled). His hands shook as he stood behind the curtains with his father's.
"Goth sweetie it will be ok he loves you and he won't say no to marrying you." Geno said patting his back. And kissing his cheek.

Well on the other side of the curtains and the end of the aisle Pallete stood shaking slitly and sweating profusely. Subenly he felt a hand on his shoulder and he jumped.
"Dude calm down you'll be fine." Paperjam said patting his back.

Suddenly the music started and both goth and palletes jumped. And goth began to shak. Goth was nurves and he should in how badly he was shaking. His father's linked elbows with him and walked him down the aisle. Goth now stood at the end of the aisle with his soon-to-be be husband Pallete. As they stood there shakinf.
"Do you Pallete roller take goth afterdeath to be your wafaly wedid husband. Said the preesd. Both him and goth looking at pallete.
"I do" Pallete said confidently with a smile.
"And do you goth afterdeath take Pallete roller to be your wafaly wedid husband. The preset said again but this time looking at Goth.
Goth started to swet. He was so nurves. "I-i-i do." Goth studerd out.
"Then by the power vested in me by the Provence of Quebec  I pranownce you husband and husband. You may now kiss the... Bride." At that moment Pallete took goth by the waste and diped him before they locked lips in a passionate kiss.

At the after party everyone was having a grate time. They ate. They dances. They shared a toste or to for the bride and groom (groom and groom?). But then it was time to trow the bokay. Goth stood on stage with his back turns to the everybody. He throw the bokay behind him only to see that pj has inadvirtinly cot the bokay. Then pj was pulled into a pashinut kiss by fresh.

(Time skip broght to you by cheesecake)

Pallete and goth were siting in a limo going to the hotel for there honeymoon. Pallete and goth were cuddling in the limo waiting to get to the hotel. One they arrive the go straight to the room and....do stuff
(Me. I am not righting what they are doing. Siner. Come on. Me. No)

Ok so I need some characters to add it as frinds. So like shiping kids or your ocs I'd you want. So send me your ocs of shiping kids.