gothys gone

This chapter is brought to you by me being in a hotel with nothing better to do hot chocolate and stomach cramps.

Goths p.o.v.

I was in bed with Pallete trying to sleep. But I coldent, I just had a weard feeling. Suddenly a chill ran down my spine so I cuddle into Pallete a bit more. Then I feel something grab my spine. I jumped and tryed to screem but I had a gag in my moth. I began to panic as I was taken out of my bed. Suddenly the world went black.

(Time skip broght to you by MadisonDawn542)

Palletes p.o.v.

I woke up and looked over to see gothy wasn't there. Maby he was making breakfast.i went down stairs but gothy wasent in the kitchen. But there was a note. I walked up to it and it said.

Dear Pallete
I have taken your previous husband You will never get him back.

Sunserly your
worst nightmarers

I was in full panic mode and I coldent help it. Gothy was kidnapped along with our unborn son. I immediately ran to my phone and called 9-1-1

"Hello 911 what's your emirgency?" A lady asked thow the phone.
"H-help my husband has bin kidnapped!" I say tears rolling down my face.
"Well will send some officers over right away." Said the lady.
I thell called my dad and goths mom and told them to come over

(Time skip broght to you by a list I have)

"It's ok Pallete they'll find him." Mr Reaper said.
"B-BUT YOU DONT GET IT!" I yell tears rolling down my face "goth is pregnant"

Cliff hanger