good mornings

Goths p.o.v.

I woke up in the arms of my new husband.i cuddled into him un clothed chest trying to go back to sleep wen I coldent I slipped out of bed and got dressed once I stud up strated a wave a nausea hit me. Along with a taribul pain in my hips. 'Wow he was pretty ruff last night's I thot to myself as the nausea untill I felt sick and ran to the bathroom only to throw up.
Tears fell down my cheeks from the pain of the vomet.

Palletes p.o.v.

I woke up and goth wasn't in bed. I sat up then Hurd the sounds of gothy growing up. "Is gothy sick?" I wisperd to myself. I go into the bathroom to see his on the floor Leeming agenst the shower that was in the hotel bathroom. Tears streaming down his cheeks. I go up to him and hug him. Wiping away his tears and whispering comforting words. Wen he calms down a little bit I give him a peck on the lips.
"Gothy are you ok?" I ask in a low sothing voice.
"I think so. But I woke up feeling kinda sick this morning." He says. Then it hit me. I wasn't waring protection last night. I instantly hug Goth starting to cry.
"I'm so sorry gothy. I didn't mean to." I cryed

Goths p.o.v.

"I'm so sorry gothy. I didn't mean to." Pallete cryed.
"Sorry for what?" I asked. He pulls away and looks Down.
"Didn't mean to what Pallete!?" I ask a little more worry in my voice.
"I... I forgot to... I'm so sorry gothy I don't mean to. I was just so in the moment that I forgot. I didn't mean to. I don't mean to." He said crying his voice wavord and braking wen he spoke. I put my hands on his cheek bones and made him look at me
"You didn't mean to what?" I said in an endearing voice.

"I didn't mean to get you pregnant."