A promise kept in a form of a dare...

Hello there, this is my promise to OrdinaryEevee so... I hope you enjoy!

Eevan: (looking through email) Hmmmm. Looks like we got a request from the admin for (reads email and laughs) okay, this will be an easy one! (Shouting outside of room) EVERYONE, WE ARE HAVING A TALENT SHOW!

Grass: (deeper in the house) WHO SAYS SO?

Eevan: THA ADMIN SAY SO!!

Grass: GOT IT!

-forty minutes later in Talent Kalos Arena-

Eevan: okay everyone, we are to show our talents to the people of the world here! May the best Eevee or eeveelution win!

Admin: (in the form of announcer) WELCOME ONE AND ALL! Today we have some seriously talented pokemon that are determined to claim the number one spot of Kalos most Talented! Going up first is Eevan the eevee!

Eevan: (takes the stage) Hello, I am Eevan and I will be assembling a computer from scraps.... with my eyes blindfolded and closed!

Admin: (gasps) can he do it?

Eevan: (closes eyes and ties a head band around his eyes) I shall do this in five minutes or less! (Begins to work as the clock ticks down)

-4 minutes and 37 seconds later-

Eevan: Done! (opens up a program that lets out a cheer)

Admin: unbelievable! Eevan just managed to build a computer with out seeing what he was doing! Next, we have Frost the Glaceon!

Frost: (takes the stage) I will be creating living clones of myself... out of ice! (creates several clones of himself out of ice and snow) and we will dance to the Nyan Nyan song! (all the clones dance with Frost.

Admin: That is remarkable! Frost used ice to make clones of himself, all living no less! Next, we have Flare!

Flare: (walks on stage) I will be creating something unheard of... a dragon of flames! (begins to concentrate her fire energy and, with an explosive burst, a perfect outline of a dragon appears above her)

Admin: Wow! Is it just me, or is it hot in here? Next, we have Grass!

Grass: (walks on stage) I will be creating a forest with a single seed! (plants the seed in a single pot and begins to direct synthesis energy to it, escalating the seeds growth by 100 fold. In a matter of minutes, the seed becomes an orchid of apple trees, all at the full bearing)

Admin: Lunch time!

-Brief break of thirty minutes-

Admin: And we are a back! Next, we have Sapphire!

Sapphire: (takes the stage) Hello! My name is Sapphire and I will be creating Whirlpool.... that is air born! (Sapphire uses the move, but when she stops, the water type move hovers in mid air. Sapphire jumps in and swims around, gaining speed before blasting out of it at the top, doing several back flips in the air before the vortex disappears, the vaporeon landing on her feet)

Admin: what a cool display of water aerobics! Next, we have Lightning and he will be.... cooking?

Lightning: (as the lights turn back on) Hello one and all to the mini program of Lightning Cooking! Today, we will be making the greatest peasant dish of all time... Rattitui! Now, here is how you make it; follow along now!

-Forty-five minutes later-

Lightning: (puts on oven mitts) Now, let's see if it is done, shall we? (takes out the dish from the oven) Just smell that! With the completion of a dish from France, I give you Rattitui! And for the judge, a helping of the sliced veggies!

Admin: (takes a plate from Lightning and takes a bite, being left speechless)...

Lightning: What do you think Admin?

Admin: It's great! (continues to eat) Possibly one of the best I have ever had!

-when everything is removed from the stage-

Admin: Next, we have Jib and he will be performing some magic for us!

Jib: (appears in a puff of smoke) Yes, I, the great Jib, will bend your very vision of reality! (Starts to perform, creating illusion after illusion from making fish fly to covering himself in flames, only to be wearing something else when the flames vanished. He finished with an explosion of fire, only to appear behind the admin) That's all for me! (vanishes)

Admin: I couldn't believe my eyes the entire performance! Next, we have Zorren!

Zorren: (walks on stage) Hello! My name is Zorren and I shall be...

(I ran out of ideas :( )

Admin: Now we are on our next contestant, Blade the Glaceon!

Blade: (walks on stage in ice skates) I shall be skating for you all and I do hope that you enjoy my performance!

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=ice+skating+to+let+it+go&view=detail&mid=44C1A1BC732E271F360A44C1A1BC732E271F360A&FORM=VIRE

Blade: (finishes with a flash of Ice, causing it to snow on the stage!

Admin: I cant help it! I need to let it go! (starts to sing but catches himself) Well, we have one last contestant and here he is! Please help me welcome Caramel the Eevee!

Caramel: (walks on stage with a box of water) I, the Great Caramel, shall perform a dangerous escape attempt, with me failing I shall lose my life! (gets chained by four assistants) Wish me luck! (Gets in the water and sits down)

Admin: IS HE CRAZY?!?! HE IS GOING TO DIE!!

Caramel: (starts to unlock all the chains around his paws first before moving to the one on his tail, quickly unlocking it before shooting out of the water) AIR!!! (gasps for oxygen)

Admin: HE DID IT!!! To the viewers back at home, cast your votes now! Let us see who wins the Kalos' Most Talented!

Note: I will be taking a small break from this to work on a short story, possible one shot maybe two chapters at most. If I can get great reviews, I will start to work on it more. Thanks to all that have helped me get this far! I will continue to work on this, THAT I SWEAR!!!