The Slendytubbies!!!

Zorren: *gets a text on his phone* YES!!!!

Evan: *Somewhat annoyed* What is so arceusforsaken important that you have to yell my FRIGGIN' ears off for?

Zorren: ThatPoGirl wants us to meet THE SLENDYTUBBIES!!!

Evan: *gets up and runs away* NUUUUUUUUUUU

Zorren: *Texts everybody* Time to meet the Slendytubbies!

Everybody else: *TEXT* NUUUUUUUUUUUU

Zorren: *Texting while doing so* I will start the ritual in my room! Be ready in a hour! *Smiling happily as he runs  to his room*

*One hour later*

Zorren: *Gushing like a fan boy* Hey everybody! How are you all feeling?

Crawler: GoodGhost girl: GoodReborns: We.... are... goodScarlet: Swell!Walten: hungryTinky winky: TiredLaa-Laa: *Singing* good! How aboouuuuuut you????Lake Dispy: Do you have a pool? I wanna go swimming....Headless Dipsy: *silent by writes on some paper* Good. Who are you?Shadow: Its too bright in here.Yeti: Can you turn down the air? I am freezing here!Cave: Can we go outside? I don't like being inside.Arrow: Sharp as ever!

Zorren: Good! *Tells everyone where they want to go and how to get there* Now, what do you guys think of them?

Evan: *throws down a smoke bomb and instantly vanishes, leaving a note* Nope. Not today.

Raven: They look cool! *Takes Shadow to her room to hang out*

Grass: *fainted*

Sapphire: *goes off to swim with Lake Dispy, chatting like they were best friends*

Flare: *talks to the reborns, leading them to the kitchen for a snack*

Jib: *goes off to talk with Headless Dipsy, interested how he was still alive*

Lighting: *goes with Jib*

Omni: *Shruggs and goes to lay down*

Nuke: *Does the same thing with Omni*

Evan: *hiding* Next dare please!